Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really know much about this guy bar watching a few games for Spain and you can't really judge a player from internationals. How good is he? Strengths etc.

The short version is like: grew up in Andalusia with grandparents, mother in jail. Typical street footballer. Career all across Spain. Settled in Vigo.

Strengths: high technical abilities, both footed, strong finish, good set pieces. Not many injuries.
Personality: sharp, strong mentality, confident, experienced. Left wing.

Cited a few days ago as 'the rock'n roller within Spanish violins'.

Much much more than a 'squad player' (whatever some might mean by that).
And Raheem could learn nearly everything he is lacking now by Nolito. By body language, don't know his English talking.

Do it Pep!

Bellemy was miles better in his late twenties and 30's then he ever was in his early mid 20s

Same as some youngsters get burnt out

Nolito will be good for 2/3 seasons

Good player will do good for us

How old was payet and had anyone ever heard of him?
This statement all day long.

FFS , he's not even officially signed yet , hasn't put on a shirt yet , hasn't played one minute and still some jerks on here are slagging him off. Unbelievable! You know what , I only hope the players don't come on this forum cos , in general,it doesn't make them feel welcome or wanted.
How about us supporters actual 'support' the club , now there's a novel idea.
Manchester City are a football club on the up , we are not there yet and therefore cannot sign the best of the best for every position. Cmon blues let's give a warm welcome and encouragement to our players both old and new.

I don't believe anybody is necessarily expecting him to take the league by storm, just that he will help to improve the squad as a whole, regardless of his age. He is not being brought in as a marquee signing, just as an important part of a greater system that Pep has planned.

Fair enough, just feels like one of the signings we've been making over the last 3 years who don't actually improve the squad
Might be getting greedy as most we have been linked with I've been really happy about ( undecided on Stones ) but I can't help but think when we wouldn't pay Hazards agent so didn't get him, we could have used Garcia Sinclair Rodwell money to just get that deal done and we would have a 25 year old Hazard now
Like I say I hope if we do sign him he brings more than I'm expecting

Players who score from wide and don't cost much aren't to be sniffed at. Especially if happy as a squad player.

Also... Anyone know if he could play upfront if needed? Thinking he could be our 3rd option upfront after Sergio and Kelechi, allowing Bony to leave.

Bugger his age. I prefer older wingers with bags of experience, and game reading. Remember Beagrie?

Peter Beagrie wasn't bad for us but some wingers do ok young, what was that kids name again...Ronaldi or something

Waits for Robben to be thrown back :)

Don't really know much about this guy bar watching a few games for Spain and you can't really judge a player from internationals. How good is he? Strengths etc.
His end product would be his biggest asset I'd believe. Whether it's a shot, pass or cross its really good.He's a good dribbler, maybe a bit selfish sometimes but may be because he was Celtas only big star. I'd say he's pretty similar to Payet in many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.