Non league football.

Moved to chorley 6 months ago. Live next to victory park. Go there whenever city aint playing. Anyone else on from chorley

Good local derby win for County today beating Alty 5-1 with almost 9,000 turning up
A real local effort to get people through tge gates at edgeley park. I took my lad on a friday night a month or so back.
Think it was £28 for us both. Not quite cheap enough to make it a regular thing. Hope the owners arent falling into ‘the pricing trap’

get people in , cheap, get em spending in the bar etc

I have been toying with the idea of going to Annan Athletic but I work a lot of Saturdays, well I pretty much work every Saturday.

If I got finished for 2pm I could make a 3pm kick off

On that score, I saw they beat a team called Kelty Hearts 5-1 I have never heard of Kelty Hearts but they have just been promoted into the Scottish league system apparently, one for quiz shows in future lol

A former junior team that has grown and grown, who knew?

Currently watching Avro v Northwich Vics. It's 0-1 after 65 minutes. About 150 fans and not quite as exciting as yesterday.

Edit: Finished 2-1 to Avro but I can now add Northwich Vics to my list of current and former FL clubs seen.

Last edited:
1367 today at stalybridge Celtic v Hyde united, finished 1-1, both teams could have nicked it tbf, tenner to get in, £3.50 a pint, good advert for non league football. Enjoyed it.

Went to Chester v AFC Fylde yesterday as its a ground I'd not been to before. £17 for a 6th tier game is on the expensive side when I've paid less for the Brugge and Leipzig games this season.

Won't be rushing back as its an unremarkable ground in an industrial estate. Although technically I saw the only game in Wales with fans (the ground is on the border).

Awful first half but the second half had a bit of everything. Decent goals, a punch resulting in a red card, a goalkeeping howler with 5 mins to go, and then a decent finish to equalise in stoppage time. Finished 2-2.

Did the big West Yorkshire non league derby Guiseley V Bradford PA not a bad day to be fair ......... 2-2 decent game allowed to drink beer on the terrace and good food ...... let’s hope more people start to fund the non league local clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.