North Stand Construction Discussion

I’ve been to games at the Etihad and the atmosphere has been mint, then watched it back on tele and it’s sounded like it’s coming from two miles away.

You watch a Liverpool game at Anfield and it sounds like the microphones are in the middle of the Kop. You can hear even individual shouts and choral songs that get going are clear. Games at the Etihad on tele, the atmosphere sounds muffled and like the microphones are not switched on. I reckon you only get to hear on tele the crowd noise that comes through the commentators microphones.
I’ve watched a game on SKY and the atmosphere and sound has not been good. I’ve switched stream to some other foreign channel and you can hear the crowd and the atmosphere is really good. I’m convinced that SKY and particularly BT dial the microphones down at our games.

I’ve watched a game on SKY and the atmosphere and sound has not been good. I’ve switched stream to some other foreign channel and you can hear the crowd and the atmosphere is really good. I’m convinced that SKY and particularly BT dial the microphones down at our games.
It will be interesting to see what the atmosphere is like tonight on ITV

It’s like this coverage:

That’s what it sounded like in the stadium. I watched it back on Sky and it was much quieter.

Also City+ is fucking hopeless with the crowd noise. Games sound most quiet on City+ videos.

The José Amalfitani Stadium is a stadium located in the Liniers neighborhood of Buenos Aires, Argentina, near Liniers railway station.The venue is the home of the Argentine Primera División club Vélez Sarsfield

More pictures on the next post, as only 5 pictures are allowed per post.

C0B5F280-559E-484C-BDD2-430857104ED0.jpeg

DF997E67-8D8B-4335-8458-82E4963B7DF5.jpeg

2DE11E48-6563-45B5-BE7A-768316247541.jpeg

39649A75-DBF4-4E3C-B675-E8A4B673987B.jpeg

B738E9C7-A90D-4EC7-9FCA-0D5070787D67.jpeg

I've found the same but why would broadcasters try to sabotage their own product?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.