North Stand Construction Discussion

Sorry for asking something that may be in an earlier part of the thread,but can someone explain how a flexi gold season ticket differs from a standard 19 league game season ticket ?

It is indeed a balanced and fair take. Just like the 1894 statement that was made yesterday, yet you had a massive problem with that for some bizarre fucking reason. Oh, and now that it has been revealed that the club only plan to release Flexi Gold season tickets in the new stand would you care to comment on that or do you still think 1894 are a bunch of moaning twats?

Btw, the fact that the 1894 lot and their fanbase often use the words such boot licker to describe blues with a different opinion to theirs, should tell you that there is a big part of this which is a robin hood vanity crusade for them.

Last edited:
Bit by bit all season tickets will become flexi-gold.

At least I’ll be able to hang on to my ‘normal’ season ticket until the day I die. Then the club can do want they want with it. I won’t be arsed because I’ll be dead.

I guessed you were, but just for those who didn’t know ;-)

You should all know me by now. :-)

TBH I’m not arsed about the NS anymore. I’m not surprised. I’ve gone past caring, Being disappointed. Etc. It is want it is. If it fails or if it’s a success, it won’t impact on me in SSL1.

I sometimes wonder what City have to do right. They are up there with Real Madrid as one of the best and most successful football clubs in the World, invested millions to regenerate a run down part of east Manchester, created the best academy in the World and building new facilities which will be the envy of most other clubs in the World, yet most of the fans seem to prefer to slag the club off. Weird, considering where we were 20 years ago. Just saying

Sorry for asking something that may be in an earlier part of the thread,but can someone explain how a flexi gold season ticket differs from a standard 19 league game season ticket ?
If you go to all 19 games you pay £150 extra and can't transfer or list your ticket but you can choose not to go to all games.

I sometimes wonder what City have to do right. They are up there with Real Madrid as one of the best and most successful football clubs in the World, invested millions to regenerate a run down part of east Manchester, created the best academy in the World and building new facilities which will be the envy of most other clubs in the World, yet most of the fans seem to prefer to slag the club off. Weird, considering where we were 20 years ago. Just saying

You are right about all those things.

But fan engagement is either still very poor or doesn’t exist. That’s the decision the club took a long time ago. And that’s what they are sticking to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.