North Stand Construction Discussion

They are season tickets, just with an extra £150 for the privilege.

In reality they are just a disgraceful way the club have thought of to increase season ticket prices on the quiet. The only was as a member you can get a season ticket at the moment is through these, so the club can make £150 extra on every new season ticket sold because there is no alternative.

I am so angry. The club have treated members terribly these last few years. Hopefully the new Citymatters rep for members will challenge the club on all this.
There isn't a new rep for SC holders....it's still Angela Worrall.

Angela refused to join the other CM reps when they issued a statement criticising yet another SC rise this year. Apparently because she was happy with the price of her SC. I wouldn't expect too much push back from her wrt Flexi Golds only.

Angela refused to join the other CM reps when they issued a statement criticising yet another SC rise this year. Apparently because she was happy with the price of her SC. I wouldn't expect too much push back from her wrt Flexi Golds only.
Sorry I meant new rep for cityzens members, a position which I don't believe has existed before.

Bit by bit all season tickets will become flexi-gold.

At least I’ll be able to hang on to my ‘normal’ season ticket until the day I die. Then the club can do want they want with it. I won’t be arsed because I’ll be dead.
Was just gonna say, it sounds like that's the end of new season tickets at city.

If you've got one, make sure you keep it!

Reactions: PPT

The whole point of being a rep is that you put forward the views of others and not just your own.

Was just gonna say, it sounds like that's the end of new season tickets at city.

There have been no new full SCs for the last few seasons. Firstly there were a handful of the short-lived Silver option and this summer the grand total of 600 Flexi Golds were snapped up in minutes.

It's clear that there are thousands fewer SC holders than before COVID as there is always a churn rate each summer. Nearly all non-renewals will.have been made match day instead.

If you go to all 19 games you pay £150 extra and can't transfer or list your ticket but you can choose not to go to all games.
So if you choose or are unable to go to all 19 games,the club presumably have the right to sell your seat at an inflated price for those games ?

Surely the club have to be challenged on this. The Football supporters association will be interested and I’m going to bet they are completely opposed.

It’s killing the atmosphere at a lot clubs and it feels like such a big change - surely the fans have to be consulted about it

Maybe that’s why we are seeing more empty seats at league matches. It’s just short term thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.