North Stand Construction Discussion

I don’t disagree with that, but would those in the current singing blocks in th South stand relocate to the second tier of the North. Maybe if encouraged they would ,but don’t know how willing they’d be myself?
I agree that is probably the major issue, how to encourage those in SSL1 to move. There will have to be incentives, publicity and encouragement from the clu and fan groups to make it work
The new bar and DJ in SSL1 isn’t helping. :-) Saying that, the pull of a 3000 capacity fanzone, City Hall, and being in the home end would be very tempting for most match going City fans, never mind fans in SSL1.
Hopefully City Hall and any new concourse area in the stand is built in a similar style to the SSL1 bar, it's excellent and would be great to see in the North Stand.

You don't think thousands wouldn't snap your hand off for a season ticket??? Get real mate
for new season tickets yes, but we’ve got no idea about loads of people being on a waiting list. As far as I know if your a citizen member your in the criteria for a season ticket - could be wrong on that though

for new season tickets yes, but we’ve got no idea about loads of people being on a waiting list. As far as I know if your a citizen member your in the criteria for a season ticket - could be wrong on that though
I hope when/if new season tickets become available, that Cityzens points are used for the criteria, and not just a free for all to anyone who is a member.

I agree that is probably the major issue, how to encourage those in SSL1 to move. There will have to be incentives, publicity and encouragement from the clu and fan groups to make it work

Hopefully City Hall and any new concourse area in the stand is built in a similar style to the SSL1 bar, it's excellent and would be great to see in the North Stand.

It would, but I think it’s going to be much better, even spectacular. City will want to make a statement with it, not only for domestic games, but for CL games, and the UEFA Euro 2028. They will also want to drive as much match day revenue from it as possible by tempting fans in early abd getting them to stay after the match.

We had no idea what the new bar on SSL1 looked like until I got lucky and took some pictures of it whilst I was helping with the banners on SSL1 during the week. As soon as I saw it I knew it was going to be a huge success, and it has been. The beer is decent, the service is fast, there are plenty of places to sit if you get to there early enough, and the DJ spinning the Manchester tunes makes it feel like a proper bar. The DJ does need to play some different tunes though.

It would, but I think it’s going to be much better, even spectacular. City will want to make a statement with it, not only for domestic games, but for CL games, and the UEFA Euro 2028. They will also want to drive as much match day revenue from it as possible by tempting fans in early abd getting them to stay after the match.

We had no idea what the new bar on SSL1 looked like until I got lucky and took some pictures of it whilst I was helping with the banners on SSL1 during the week. As soon as I saw it I knew it was going to be a huge success, and it has been. The beer is decent, the service is fast, there are plenty of places to sit if you get to there early enough, and the DJ spinning the Manchester tunes makes it feel like a proper bar. The DJ does need to play some different tunes though.
The SS1 bar has been a huge success, replicate this but on a much bigger scale in the North Stand and it should be epic :)

I hope when/if new season tickets become available, that Cityzens points are used for the criteria, and not just a free for all to anyone who is a member.
You would like to think common sense would prevail but after the Real Madrid fiasco, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was first come, first served. The club might even use the carrot of applying for new season tickets as a way of flogging more memberships.

My guess is there will be no new season tickets available even after the north stand extension, as we already have a high percentage of season ticket holders compared to other clubs. And the club can make more money by flogging matchday tickets as opposed to season tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.