North Stand Development: Have your say

Until the club have made their final decisions on everything that affects every aspect of the new North stand, there is no point in the club contacting the fans.

The club is probably waiting on the fan questionnaire and the final meeting with the fan representatives before making their final decisions on the North stand. Once those final decisions have been made the club will probably present those final decisions to the fans, and maybe then the club might seek feedback from the fans, or maybe the club won’t?
It’s a bit late to ask when they’ve made the decision. If it’s a fan questionnaire it should go to all fans surely?

More than happy to be asked for my opinion made me feel like a fan and not a customer ( first time in a long time )
In my opinion section I said.
Give us a break from year after year of season ticket price increases CTID

It’s a bit late to ask when they’ve made the decision. If it’s a fan questionnaire it should go to all fans surely?
The club hasn't gone public on any of their final North stand decisions yet, bar what has been outlined in the PA.

The club are still in discussions with the fans representatives.

The club know what the majority of the fans want, an atmospheric home end. The fans know what the club wants, increased match day revenue.

There is going to have to be compromises on both sides for both sides to get what they want.

The club hasn't gone public on any of their final North stand decisions yet, bar what has been outlined in the PA.

The club know what the majority of the fans want, an atmospheric home end. The fans know what the club wants, increased match day revenue.

There is going to have to be compromises on both sides and eventually neither get what they really want.

corrected

There is going to have to be compromises on both sides for both sides to get what they want.

I would argue the fans don't know what the club want.

Sure, they want to increase revenue.

They are also on record saying they want an atmospheric home end.

And a stadium capable of hosting the CL final.

You're living in cloud cuckoo land, we're watching one of the best teams in history and you want cheap tickets ? How did you go on when we were shit ffs ???

So as a F.O.C are you not a pensioner with cheap tickets?
I never said I wanted "cheap tickets" I merely pointed out that I considered £60 too high for a single league game. Go on the seat counter thread before many home games and see how many comment on the ticket prices.
And yes, I am an FOC and get a 50% reduction on my ST and a much smaller reduction for cup games. However I suspect the new fans the club are trying to attract are a lot younger than I am.
As for your bollocks about how I went on when we were crap; I just went to almost every game, home and away, and put up with it. In those days ticket prices were significantly cheaper.

City has invited representatives from 1894, CityMatters and The Official Supporters Club to another meeting about the new North Stand next month.

It's imperative that we convey the views of our members and the wider fan base.

Please spare 10 minutes to complete this survey. This is your opportunity to be heard by the people working on the North Stand Development.

None of the answers you provide are binding, they are purely for the benefit of our meeting next month. The answers you provide will help 1894, CityMatters and The OSC to truly understand what the fanbase wants. We will do our best to push for that majority view.

Please click this link and fill in your responses.

https://bit.ly/1894NorthStand

It would be great if you can post on this thread when you're done so that the thread is bumped and more blues get the chance to offer their opinions.
This is your last reminder to fill in the survey. It closes this evening.

Great response so far.

I would argue the fans don't know what the club want.

Sure, they want to increase revenue.

They are also on record saying they want an atmospheric home end.

And a stadium capable of hosting the CL final.

I’d also argue that’s there’s no way of knowing what the majority of fans want.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the majority didn’t give a flying fuck about the atmosphere. And even less likely if it impacted on them trying to improve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.