North Stand Expansion

I have a feeling they won't transfer the cables to the towers until they've removed the back part of the roof and propped it.

Also, more structure will be added to the sides of the main towers and not just between them.

I have a feeling they won't transfer the cables to the towers until they've removed the back part of the roof and propped it.

Also, more structure will be added to the sides of the main towers and not just between them.

Yeah I said the same the first week of the break, when they started putting the central bay up. Think they'll want it propped before they attempt a transfer. There is some activity around that area in the latest video, so maybe prep going on.

It is still a pretty crucial part, that suddenly unlocks a lot.

They can't resume piling for the back of the towers, till back cables are away. They can't therefore bring the back of the towers to ground. Which means they can't get the top overhang bit connected. And also can't get quadpods on top for the new roof support. The more they build either side of the towers they also restrict access for maneuvering the piers out of the way to complete the infil steel.

I am still very surprised by that bracing in the middle section at base level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.