North Stand Expansion

When you are out next, could you have a quick zoom look at these two?

View attachment 121811

Or any pockets like that which would make sense for sample rooms / facade mock-up easily enough accessible and away from the main busy site. Cheers, enjoy Scotland.
No problem, weather depending I will have a look tomorrow

No problem, weather depending I will have a look tomorrow

Unlikely there will be much change between Saturday and Monday, you know your schedule etc but if there is no need to go, it will all still be there in a week or two. Appreciate the ongoing engagement and discussing it as much as the videos themselves.

Unlikely there will be much change between Saturday and Monday, you know your schedule etc but if there is no need to go, it will all still be there in a week or two. Appreciate the ongoing engagement and discussing it as much as the videos themselves.
I doubt anything noticeable to be honest. It was more the fact i cant go for the next week/10 days so just wanted the latest.
This is my first build i have done from start to finish so trying to not miss much. All my other builds i had started when they was already underway.

I doubt anything noticeable to be honest. It was more the fact i cant go for the next week/10 days so just wanted the latest.
This is my first build i have done from start to finish so trying to not miss much. All my other builds i had started when they was already underway.

The current money shot is the tower on the Colin Bell Stand side. On the last video the focus was more on the one on the east side but that tower is slightly behind the other in its development. Please try to get close up of the work going on at the top of that tower as it looks like some sort of preparation work is underway.

The current money shot is the tower on the Colin Bell Stand side. On the last video the focus was more on the one on the east side but that tower is slightly behind the other in its development. Please try to get close up of the work going on at the top of that tower as it looks like some sort of preparation work is underway.

Yeah there seems to be a cantilevered platform around the anchor to both sides of it now. Do not envy the guys that's have to work up there! Old school shipyards type stuff.

1000018209.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but I'm too lazy to check! When do the club hope to have the expanded stand ready to accept fans? Sometime the season after next (25/26)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.