North Stand Expansion

I contact every single club/stadium that I fly over which at the moment is around 50 different ones and I have one reply which was Bristol Rovers who’s owner then shared my video on his twitter. The Llang o rourke contact came out of the blue as they have there own drone pilot and are allowing us to put the tour of the new stadium on YouTube, we will be the first people outside of LOR or Everton who have been allowed to do that.
I will try Sisk, you never know
contact Danny.wilson@mancity.com he's Director of Sales, Service and Operations

What I would like to see is to open up the canal at the end of the running track.
There is a triangular section of water that could be opened up as a basin where boats can be moored.
Perhaps have some speedboat shuttles from town.
I don’t mean an 150hp outboard. Just something quicker that the narrow boats.
Would be great way to get to the game
IMG_6732.jpeg

What I would like to see is to open up the canal at the end of the running track.
There is a triangular section of water that could be opened up as a basin where boats can be moored.
I often think it could be a good route for punting as there are no locks for a long way.

I think that there would be a lock to negotiate near New Islington tram stop that would really slow things down and also traffic on canals isn't allowed to go too fast because of erosion of the banks, Canal boat speed is all that is allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.