North Stand Expansion

d0d505e8b584d5239c058b168a245bea.jpg

I imagine it will be similar to this. If you’re at the back you may get wet.

There is a part in the CMP that says they are pretty much just accepting some of it will be exposed, and they'll let the rain 'cascade' down the stands to temporary collection discharge away from the old stand.

I thought it was just the last 1-2? Not sure.
I think I'm doubting myself now as it happens, have some seats already been removed? It's not easy to tell from the picture. If so then I guess the platforms will be removed and the seats still there will be the back rows for the foreseeable.

This gap looks even further forward. Could be a perspective thing though.

View attachment 124382

No I think you are right, it is further forward, not just a perspective thing.

By my count both the support and the opening sit one purlin/seam forward, and those look about 2m apart, so i'd say the cover is a couple meters shorter than the last time.

No I think you are right, it is further forward, not just a perspective thing.

By my count both the support and the opening sit one purlin/seam forward, and those look about 2m apart, so i'd say the cover is a couple meters shorter than the last time.

I wonder if they will have temporary coverings in place?

I remember when they removed the corner roofs for the South Stand they would put these white covers in place whenever it was match day.

last Everton stadium build update, with some dates

This is the right thread

I wonder if they will have temporary coverings in place?

I remember when they removed the corner roofs for the South Stand they would put these white covers in place whenever it was match day.

Not according to their cmp, but who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.