North Stand Expansion

Could've sworn I had read it was going to be a hilton??

It was possibly one of the guesses here, but I don't think I have seen that publicly myself anywhere. Happy to be pointed to it if that's the case though and there is something more formal out there. There is indeed one of the hilton range that could suit this format, out of the few out there.

I think the hotel is going to be a huge success. City matches. Coop Live Arena concerts and events. Conferences, events within the stadium and within the new North stand. Tourist stays, weekend trips, the Christmas markets, other events in the city centre throughout the year. With a Metrolink team stop close by.

It's going to be interesting to see what star City pitch the hotel as. I think it could be as high as a 4 star hotel. A minimum will be a 3 star hotel.
It will be 3 star and up, the executive suites 7 star apparently, so depending on what you pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.