North Stand Expansion

Anyone think Sheik Mansour might want to give one of the Emirati companies, such as Emaar, the chance to use the hotel as their first UK venture, via one of their brands(Vida or Address Hotels for example)? Emaar are Dubai based though, not sure if there is an Abu Dhabi equivalent. Also, not sure if the profile(they seem a bit more premium) fits but they could always make a new brand, if there was interest in branching out.

Slightly off topic.

I won’t post any further pictures.

We touched on the Anfield Road expansion the other day and how shit it was. And will be compared to the North stand expansion.

I’ve just watched a drone video from one day ago about Anfield.

The Anfield Road stand still hasn’t been completed yet as you can see from the 3 pictures below.

The internal cladding between the main stand and the away end still isn’t done. And there are other parts of the Anfield Road stand that haven’t been done.

The person flying the drone states he has been given inside information that Liverpool are planning to expand the KOP or the Kenny Dalglish stand next. More likely the KOP. But it all depends on Liverpool buying the remaining houses that Liverpool still don’t own. Until they do that they can’t expand either stand.

Anyway, I’ll leave it at that.

View attachment 125543

View attachment 125544

View attachment 125545

Back to topic.

Stevie Wonder Architects to do the next development as well?

Reactions: jrb
You going to be hitting us with a drone video soon?
Apologies if my comments appeared too generalised. I didn't mean to offend those who do so backed by genuine talent and a high degree of relevant knowledge; only the chancers. I'm really grateful to the fella whose videos appear regularly on this thread

Anyone think Sheik Mansour might want to give one of the Emirati companies, such as Emaar, the chance to use the hotel as their first UK venture, via one of their brands(Vida or Address Hotels for example)? Emaar are Dubai based though, not sure if there is an Abu Dhabi equivalent. Also, not sure if the profile(they seem a bit more premium) fits but they could always make a new brand, if there was interest in branching out.

I’m sure the PL would look into that as well.

Just had a quick Look on Booking.com

4 star hotel, 2 adults, tomorrow night.

The cheapest hotel was the Copthorne at £105.

The most expensive hotel was Abode at £333.

The rest varied in price.

Out of the 32 hotels, 13 hotels were under £200, and 19 hotels were £200 and over.

Just had a quick Look on Booking.com

4 star hotel, 2 adults, tomorrow night.

The cheapest hotel was the Copthorne at £105.

The most expensive hotel was Abode at £333.

The rest varied in price.

Out of the 32 hotels, 13 hotels were under £200, and 19 hotels were £200 and over.
We’ve booked 2 tickets for the boxing on the 24/08 £72.50 each, good seats and well happy.
Then we looked at UFC 304 the same seats were £1560 each, we decided to give that a miss lol.

I’m sure the PL would look into that as well.
They might but I doubt they could find a legal argument to stop it. I don't think there is a UAE brand interest in it though or we'd have probably have heard something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.