North Stand Expansion

Slightly off topic.

I won’t post any further pictures.

We touched on the Anfield Road expansion the other day and how shit it was. And will be compared to the North stand expansion.

I’ve just watched a drone video from one day ago about Anfield.

The Anfield Road stand still hasn’t been completed yet as you can see from the 3 pictures below.

The internal cladding between the main stand and the away end still isn’t done. And there are other parts of the Anfield Road stand that haven’t been done.

The person flying the drone states he has been given inside information that Liverpool are planning to expand the KOP or the Kenny Dalglish stand next. More likely the KOP. But it all depends on Liverpool buying the remaining houses that Liverpool still don’t own. Until they do that they can’t expand either stand.

Anyway, I’ll leave it at that.

IMG_1873.jpeg

IMG_1875.jpeg

IMG_1874.jpeg

Back to topic.

Last edited:
Slightly off topic.

I won’t post any further pictures.

We touched on the Anfield Road expansion the other day and how shit it was. And will be compared to the North stand expansion.

I’ve just watched a drone video from one day ago about Anfield.

The Anfield Road stand still hasn’t been completed yet as you can see from the 3 pictures below.

The internal cladding between the main stand and the away end still isn’t done. And there are other parts of the Anfield Road stand that haven’t been done.

The person flying the drone states he has been given inside information that Liverpool are planning to expand the KOP or the Kenny Dalglish stand next. More likely the KOP. But it all depends on Liverpool buying the remaining houses that Liverpool still don’t own. Until they do that they can’t expand either stand.

Anyway, I’ll leave it at that.

View attachment 125543

View attachment 125544

View attachment 125545

Back to topic.

Looks like one of my Lego stadiums I used to build as a kid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.