North Stand Expansion

Looked like they might have been prepping the OG support within the east tower construction for removal when I went past this morning.

I looked to see the Hotel brands that Etihad are associated with they seem to favour a number of different brands none specific
The good Sheikh lives part of his life at the Emirates Palace on the Corniche in ABD.

When the beach and lagoon are completed on the ES car park, I think the hotel will emerge from the palm fringed splendour as the Etihad Palace, with the penthouse floor reserved for his Sheikhness !!

The good Sheikh lives part of his life at the Emirates Palace on the Corniche in ABD.

When the beach and lagoon are completed on the ES car park, I think the hotel will emerge from the palm fringed splendour as the Etihad Palace, with the penthouse floor reserved for his Sheikhness !!
He’d better pay top whack for it, we can’t have JCL hangers on free riding on our success.
(Sorry your Sheikiness)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.