North Stand Expansion

Big Steve is right with his comments, the only way going to make the North Stand work is to fill with all City hardcore supporters who want to sing make noise etc, he is also right about the tourists etc put them in their own area

This is an easy job if you copy what the 3252 have done for LAFC

The 1894 could do amazing things, but they need to change as well and make their group more open so more and more people want to join. Better socials and website would help

Look at 3252

1894 can make a massive difference and be a catalyst for change but it is not helped by the club, chasing money instead of chasing an atmosphere, PEP wants an atmosphere.

City Matters & 1894 have been releasing statements where they are not happy with the club! And way certain certain things are happening around ticket prices, atmosphere and engagement with these groups.

He isn’t right about the tourists, the stand and hotel being at the same end is irrelevant.

The view from South stand, Level 1.

PXL-20240721-121345240-PANO-3.jpg

PXL-20240721-121158621-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240721-121209157-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240721-121215088-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240721-121232271-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240721-121239665-MP-2.jpg

Colin Bell stand, Level 1.

PXL-20240721-133610884-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240721-133616442-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240721-133714717-MP-2.jpg

Big Steve is right with his comments, the only way going to make the North Stand work is to fill with all City hardcore supporters who want to sing make noise etc, he is also right about the tourists etc put them in their own area

This is an easy job if you copy what the 3252 have done for LAFC

The 1894 could do amazing things, but they need to change as well and make their group more open so more and more people want to join. Better socials and website would help

Look at 3252

1894 can make a massive difference and be a catalyst for change but it is not helped by the club, chasing money instead of chasing an atmosphere, PEP wants an atmosphere.

City Matters & 1894 have been releasing statements where they are not happy with the club! And way certain certain things are happening around ticket prices, atmosphere and engagement with these groups.

Oh the irony, of continuously using the Real Madrid game as an example where the club shafted loyal fans for the tourists. Which happened to be hands down THE best atmosphere the stadium had seen in years. The players said it, Pep said it, Ancelotti said it, Real Madrid said it, their media said it, even the chairman commented on it. It has beyond doubt put to bed the claim that atmosphere suffers if it is not exclusively legacy fans in the stadium.

I don't disagree with the guys in the vid and the 1894's stance on what they want the stand to be. But I do disagree with their assertion that it is The ONLY way to get an atmosphere in the stand. Sorry, I do. It is far too simplistic for me. I think there are many other ways in which it works. And peope don't seem tonwant to hear them, and maybe that is one of the reasons the club aren't coming out with them just yet.

I am open minded to being wrong. You, and their statements don't seem open minded to there being more than the three stipulations you have set out though. And till that changes, discussions can never be meaningful. Not here or amongst fans, never mind with the club.

Are you not thinking of Etihad Airlines?
Nope.
When NY Stadium Redevelopment was announced CFG said two things.
1. They were borrowing from a consortium of banks about £800m to finance it.
2. They were planning an IPO of about the same amount, but they did not say what was for sale or what the money raised would be used for.
At the same time, CFG set up a new Midco and it appears the clubs will be inside it. The Midco has filed accounts but they don’t give much of a clue.
The issue was debated on BM with a major contribution from Stefan.
The problem is CFG website is very thin in terms of information and very tardy too, so it is impossible to know exactly what the current situation is.

Nope.
When NY Stadium Redevelopment was announced CFG said two things.
1. They were borrowing from a consortium of banks about £800m to finance it.
2. They were planning an IPO of about the same amount, but they did not say what was for sale or what the money raised would be used for.
At the same time, CFG set up a new Midco and it appears the clubs will be inside it. The Midco has filed accounts but they don’t give much of a clue.
The issue was debated on BM with a major contribution from Stefan.
The problem is CFG website is very thin in terms of information and very tardy too, so it is impossible to know exactly what the current situation is.

What is the point you are trying to make? Sorry, not managed to follow.

Oh the irony, of continuously using the Real Madrid game as an example where the club shafted loyal fans for the tourists. Which happened to be hands down THE best atmosphere the stadium had seen in years. The players said it, Pep said it, Ancelotti said it, Real Madrid said it, their media said it, even the chairman commented on it. It has beyond doubt put to bed the claim that atmosphere suffers if it is not exclusively legacy fans in the stadium.

I don't disagree with the guys in the vid and the 1894's stance on what they want the stand to be. But I do disagree with their assertion that it is The ONLY way to get an atmosphere in the stand. Sorry, I do. It is far too simplistic for me. I think there are many other ways in which it works. And peope don't seem tonwant to hear them, and maybe that is one of the reasons the club aren't coming out with them just yet.

I am open minded to being wrong. You, and their statements don't seem open minded to there being more than the three stipulations you have set out though. And till that changes, discussions can never be meaningful. Not here or amongst fans, never mind with the club.
Real we’re quoted as saying it was the fiercest ‘trap’ they had ever encountered.

What is the point you are trying to make? Sorry, not managed to follow.
I was asked if the IPO was re Etihad Airways: it wasn’t, according to CFG. It was about CFG themselves.
For all those querying this story, search BM, it’s there.

I was asked if the IPO was re Etihad Airways: it wasn’t, according to CFG. It was about CFG themselves.
For all those querying this story, search BM, it’s there.

I meant more the underlying point relative to the stadium. But reading back I think it is that the development including the hotel is an MCFC asset rather than a CFG one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.