North Stand Expansion

Will there be rooms looking onto the pitch? From the videos so far the hotel looks a long way back from the line of the steels that are forming the stand expansion, and no groundworks to indicate it will be extended towards the pitch. Just curious

There are 12 rooms looking directly onto the pitch. Below the VIP section, above the last row of the stand. Not yet visible in the videos and won't be for a while till we get to L8.

Last edited:
The amount of tourists doing the stadium tour today is unreal. Group, after group, after group. Loads of kids from different countries wearing City shirts on the stadium tour
as you visit so often, maybe ask them how it compares (the numbers of visitors & guides) to last year, year before, etc

as you visit so often, maybe ask them how it compares (the numbers of visitors & guides) to last year, year before, etc

Interesting point. I last did it in 2013 or 14 I think, and it was mobbed even back then and I was on a waiting list. But perhaps they did fewer of them then.

Interesting point. I last did it in 2013 or 14 I think, and it was mobbed even back then and I was on a waiting list.
I did it a few years ago, during the week IIRC, so it wasn't 'busy' as per a weekend, but still seemed a lot of people going into store, not so many on the tour, but very constant stream (and clearly limited by the number of guides)

Will there be rooms looking onto the pitch? From the videos so far the hotel looks a long way back from the line of the steels that are forming the stand expansion, and no groundworks to indicate it will be extended towards the pitch. Just curious
I doubt it, Kyle Walker would be ever so distracted
IMG_6862.jpeg

I'll upload the pictures from inside and outside the Etihad, later on today.

PXL-20240721-135614913-MP-2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.