North Stand Expansion

I’ve only gone a done it. :-/
I never thought I would do it. :-?
But after quite a bit of consideration, I’ve bought a………
Toneof bluetooth selfie stick.(don’t laugh) :-)
It will allow me to take pictures without having to hold my mobile with both hands, and I will be able to take pictures easier through gaps and over hoardings. I’ll give it a go at the end of the week. If it’s shite I’ll send it back to Amazon.

It will allow me to take pictures without having to hold my mobile with both hands, and I will be able to take pictures easier through gaps and over hoardings. I’ll give it a go at the end of the week. If it’s shite I’ll send it back to Amazon.

No more stepladders needed?

Reactions: jrb

All these years it has taken you, lol.

I've said before, your photos often look like you are on site. I used to wonder this in the past, but now I know. This stick thing might make it feel even closer.

Rainwater could be an issue early season, the plan to cover the gaps in the roof isn't great imo.

Ha, is the plan to just lay some metal profiled decking underlay on top of the existing purlins?

All these years it has taken you, lol.

I've said before, your photos often look like you are on site. I used to wonder this in the past, but now I know. This stick thing might make it feel even closer.

It gives me a further reach of 60 inches. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.