North Stand Expansion

F*ckers should now be made to rip out a load of seats so they can fit a big screen for var decisions, and a load more so that the pitch can be made bigger to meet top pitch size standards.
Not to mention ripping out all of the restricted view seats. The brass neck for them to fit them in the first place never mind selling them and then some idiot paying for them is unbelievable.

Yep same. Just went with pinch and zoom in the thread instead. Thought it was my phone playing up!
I'm on desktop myself, I'll try some of the earlier ones.

Edit: strange, other pics work fine, is this something that @jrb has done or a BM server issue? They're trying to redirect to a ibb.co link but failing to load.

Anyone else unable to load the pictures if clicking on them?

I used Imgbb as Postimage was down.

I’ve just clicked on the pictures and they are loading, giving the full-size screen grabbed pictures on your device.

Click the picture posted on the thread, then click the small picture on the Imgbb page.

E5DCE253-2C12-4E44-8BD8-2A7B17802FE1.jpeg

CFF86B6E-B7CA-4883-923E-8F7CAF9B7408.jpeg

Last edited:
There have been internal discussions re an 85000 seater, roofed stadium on the site of CFA.....the site (without the buildings) is huge.

The Etihad site would, along with the other sports facilities, become the CFA with everything else relocating to part of the Asda site closest to the Velodrome.

These discussions were several years ago and pre expansion,hotel etc so may know be shelved.

However, The Sheikhs ambition for City to be world class in EVERY respect knows no boundaries.

Don't rule anything out !!
25% has said he wants a 100,000 person stadium built next to the swamp.
I know that we have to get this one finished first, but maybe that's where their thinking and planning should be next.

Abu Dhabi/UAE think in terms of 50 years for integrated planning.

Take a look at the 50 year plan of/for Saadiyat Island.

We were there 20 years ago and it was mainly beach/marine desert.

Today it is the Cultural District for Abu Dhabi with the Louvre,Gugenheim and Sheikh Zayed museums, along with hotels, beach clubs, golf courses and villas.

'Build it and they shall come' !!

25% has said he wants a 100,000 person stadium built next to the swamp.
I know that we have to get this one finished first, but maybe that's where their thinking and planning should be next.
There’s no money in building a 100k seater just for bragging rights. 90k perhaps but that’s a big stadium to fill 20 times a season, most seats will be sold at the cheap prices. And there’ll be very few neutral matches to host. They’ll probably make most money out of concerts I reckon.

60k to 70k is more than enough for a PL stadium, perhaps the optimal size for revenue and atmosphere. Wembley always feels it’s lacking in something but that could just be the abundance of red making me nauseous.

I used Imgbb as Postimage was down.

I’ve just clicked on the pictures and they are loading, giving the full-size screen grabbed pictures on your device.

Click the picture posted on the thread, then click the small picture on the Imgbb page.

View attachment 126921

View attachment 126922
No, I'm getting a 'timed out' error when clicking on the first picture in the original post. Have you got them set to private (if that's possible)?

Edit: https://ibb.co/Y80Ny7c is the link.

Problems with rain were mentioned ealier - even without the huge holes in he roof right now there is another fundamental issue, the big drain chute that emptied the ENTIRE half off the north side of the roof of rain has been taken out at some point during the construction - here it was courtesy of a cpoverview drone video in November 2023 - anyone know what the rain water management plan is?
20231118-cpoverview.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.