North Stand Expansion

No, I'm getting a 'timed out' error when clicking on the first picture in the original post. Have you got them set to private (if that's possible)?

Edit: https://ibb.co/Y80Ny7c is the link.

I don’t know. I’m not signed up to Ibib, so I can’t go back and change the preferences.

Postimage is up again, so if people don’t mind, I’ll repost the pictures again later on, so that people can view them full size screengrabs, which are on my other iPad. I’m busy atm.

I don’t know. I’m not signed up to Ibib, so I can’t go back and change the preferences.

Postimage is up again, so if people don’t mind, I’ll repost the pictures again later on, so that people can view them full size screengrabs, which are on my other iPad. I’m busy atm.
They all work fine on my iPad

They all work fine on my iPad

Everyone needs an iPad.

I agree with you about the way the mock-up is facing.

Very strange.

I appreciate the holding area is a little tight and constraint, but you’d think City and Sisk would have had the mock-up facing outwards rather than inwards so the fans could have got a better view of of the mock-up cladding when the season starts.

There’s no money in building a 100k seater just for bragging rights. 90k perhaps but that’s a big stadium to fill 20 times a season, most seats will be sold at the cheap prices. And there’ll be very few neutral matches to host. They’ll probably make most money out of concerts I reckon.

60k to 70k is more than enough for a PL stadium, perhaps the optimal size for revenue and atmosphere. Wembley always feels it’s lacking in something but that could just be the abundance of red making me nauseous.
Lot's of money to be made with a 100K Seat stadium if you get others to pay for it.

Abu Dhabi/UAE think in terms of 50 years for integrated planning.

Take a look at the 50 year plan of/for Saadiyat Island.

We were there 20 years ago and it was mainly beach/marine desert.

Today it is the Cultural District for Abu Dhabi with the Louvre,Gugenheim and Sheikh Zayed museums, along with hotels, beach clubs, golf courses and villas.

'Build it and they shall come' !!
Looking forward to seeing Grealish’s inconic parade photo in the East Manchester Louvre when it opens!

Someone I know who works at Co-op Live has mentioned the possibility of a bridge linking the hotel to the arena. Anyone else heard this or has it been mentioned before?

Someone I know who works at Co-op Live has mentioned the possibility of a bridge linking the hotel to the arena. Anyone else heard this or has it been mentioned before?
Yes some cgi shots here...

rope bridges Archives - Good Food St. Louis

Lot's of money to be made with a 100K Seat stadium if you get others to pay for it.
They won’t get tax payers cash. There’s no precedence and more importantly the government has no money to give. Scruffy Jim won’t pay for it though and neither will the Glazers, it will only happen if they sell the club which is the whole point of his being there, to give it a lick of paint, get the planning permission, make it look like they know what they’re doing and hope they find someone gullible enough to be interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.