North Stand Expansion

I wasn’t going to prompt anyone, but you’ve spotted it straightaway. We know where the new North stand home end is heading. Disappointing, isn’t it. But I’m not surprised.

I wasn’t going to prompt anyone, but you’ve spotted it straightaway. We know where the new North stand home end is heading. Disappointing, isn’t it. But I’m not surprised.

This article changes nothing… the club is talking in general terms here about the fabulous facilities it is investing in FOR FANS! There are no specifics, largely because (I’d assume) many of those decisions have not been taken yet.

This article changes nothing… the club is talking in general terms here about the fabulous facilities it is investing in FOR FANS! There are no specifics, largely because (I’d assume) many of those decisions have not been taken yet.
You have a point.

Including creating a genuine home end, and a better match day atmosphere, amongst those other new North stand attributes listed, doesn’t have the same selling point, so there’s no need to mention them.

As for new North stand decisions taken by the club, nobody knows, bar the fan reps.

So there’s still hope, isn’t there?

You have a point.

Including creating a genuine home end, and a better match day atmosphere, amongst those other new North stand attributes listed, doesn’t have the same selling point, so there’s no need to mention them.

As for new North stand decisions taken by the club, nobody knows, bar the fan reps.

So there’s still hope, isn’t there?

There is hope… if the club was only focused on the commercials why go to the trouble and expense of building a two tier stand… it would have been easier and cheaper to replicate the South Stand with the ‘claw’ on the back.

There is hope… if the club was only focused on the commercials why go to the trouble and expense of building a two tier stand… it would have been easier and cheaper to replicate the South Stand with the ‘claw’ on the back.

That would have only added an additional 6000 capacity increase replicating the South stand.(3rd tier) The club always wanted a 61,000-62,000 capacity for the additional match day revenue and to bid for a future UEFA club cup final.

As 63 Yr old and always dreamed of an "own end that's bouncing " it's seems it ain't going to happen judging by the comments on here....please make an old man happy !!

Then don't judge it by the comments on here!
That was a much more polite than I was going to write.

Christ on a bike. It's a short chat with someone called Oliver Hamer who does "research and insights analysis" for (by the looks of it) a lot of different companies and corporations. It's on LinkedIn because that's it's target audience and isn't even a good translation as there's typos everywhere.

And the usual whingers are taking it as a statement of fact from Khaldoon himself just so they can have a moan and make assertions that that's it, the Club have decided. I seriously worry about the mental health of some on here.

The obvious fundamental flaw in the new home end bit is that the posh seats will invariably be bought by business / ticket agencies which will lead to a splattering of away fans right by or mixed in the new home end

Nobody at the club will acknowledge this

The obvious fundamental flaw in the new home end bit is that the posh seats will invariably be bought by business / ticket agencies which will lead to a splattering of away fans right by or mixed in the new home end

Nobody at the club will acknowledge this

Not necessarily, I am not at all convinced this would happen. But say it did, do you not think the club would ever have the scope to react to that and rectify it in how they operate the sales and allocation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.