North Stand Expansion

The obvious fundamental flaw in the new home end bit is that the posh seats will invariably be bought by business / ticket agencies which will lead to a splattering of away fans right by or mixed in the new home end

Nobody at the club will acknowledge this
At the risk of repeating myself… GA+ is Joe’s or Kits. The season ticket holders in there are not businesses. They are normal supporters. I’ve had ST in Main Stand A block, Platt Lane, North Stand (MR). East Stand 302, South Stand 212 and now Joe’s East.

The obvious fundamental flaw in the new home end bit is that the posh seats will invariably be bought by business / ticket agencies which will lead to a splattering of away fans right by or mixed in the new home end

'Splattering'? That sounds nasty!
; )

Which posh seats do you mean. If it's the GA+ at the front they aren't that posh, I expect they'll all be taken by S/C holders not businesses.

No - I know people in SSL2 who are constantly mithered by stewards for complaining about away fans openly taking the piss who have come straight out of the legends lounge
Move ALL away fans to SSL1 & ESL1....round the corner flag.

ALL SS 2 & 3 should be exclusive to City fans with SS3 described as the 'City home end'

Segregation,security and bussing for away fans won't be compromised and all away fans will be 'pitch side' per PL/SKY recommendations.

Fixed !!

At the risk of repeating myself… GA+ is Joe’s or Kits. The season ticket holders in there are not businesses. They are normal supporters. I’ve had ST in Main Stand A block, Platt Lane, North Stand (MR). East Stand 302, South Stand 212 and now Joe’s East.
So the post comfy seats are to be the same price as the rail standing ?

So the post comfy seats are to be the same price as the rail standing ?
Eh? What are you on about? Of course they won’t be, they are called GA+ for that reason. (General Admission plus). Read my post again, they will be like Joe’s or Kits. As I said, normal lifelong City fans. Not businesses as you suggested.

Eh? What are you on about? Of course they won’t be, they are called GA+ for that reason. (General Admission plus). Read my post again, they will be like Joe’s or Kits. As I said, normal lifelong City fans. Not businesses as you suggested.

A few companies own 93:30 seats and then give them to clients on a game by game basis.

A few. Which companies?

Well, I've sat in the seats a few times through using them...!

It's normal and not a new thing for businesses to buy season tickets for football and then use them for taking clients to games. The rise of GA+ seats has seen these being a preferred option at times.

My last job had season tickets at City and United and I've sat in 93:20 through using a family member's work tickets as well.

Surprised you're oblivious to it. I've sat in the United end at OT for the derby several times as a kid through the use of work season tickets and that's over 30 years ago.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.