North Stand Expansion

Nice one jrb, not seen a cpoverview for a while, I know there is another fella but his work is no where near as good CP's
I think we’re both giving it break so there’s more of a visible change.

Not that I’m saying CP Overview needs to do that because his drone videos are always compulsive viewing.

I think we’re both giving it break so there’s more of a visible change.

Not that I’m saying CP Overview needs to do that because his drone videos are always compulsive viewing.
Exactly that, the last few videos have been a bit the same ish so thought a bit longer gap in between would do no harm.
Im going tomorrow if the weather is ok, there might also be a few from the other droners in the next few days as there is a flying ban in Liverpool until Monday the 12th

Exactly that, the last few videos have been a bit the same ish so thought a bit longer gap in between would do no harm.
Im going tomorrow if the weather is ok, there might also be a few from the other droners in the next few days as there is a flying ban in Liverpool until Monday the 12th
Friday better weather than tomorrow.

Reactions: jrb
image-3309110367-e1689157052157.jpg

North Stand and Platt Lane with an extra tier.

You can see from the Platt Lane how it still has the two rows of boxes and the same exits.

Not sure how realistic this all was to be honest... probably not much!
It's totally unrealistic if the Platt Lane has an additional tier as it would be far too close to Thornton Road, particularly in the Kippax/Platt Lane corner. Unless we were planning on buying some houses on Thornton Road and bulldozing them, as those cheeky, loveable, Scouse gits did with houses near Anfield.

Weather, Friday.

1000008828.png

PXL-20240808-045756104-MP.jpg

Next week is going to be hot and warm.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.