North Stand Expansion

2fe6f65f5be6c4888433cf081997e08c.jpg

Looks as though the yellow rolling platforms have been removed. Also, the new supports seem to have had cross bracing added.

Photo found on LinkedIn

They never ended up using the pitch in the end. In the cmp they planned on using the pitch for storing parts of the supporting structure before putting in place and the removed parts of the roof, but they ended up doing it all from the outside (of the pitch).

Not sure if this has been asked in the past but can someone explain to me how the investment in the stadium works. To my understanding the stadium is essentially owned by the council but the owners are spending £300m extending and improving it. Does that £300m then equate to some kind of part or full ownership or is it essentially like doing renovations on a rented house? I know we’ve got something like a 250 year lease on the stadium so we’re pretty secure in it but just wondered as it’s a topic that seems to come up from those rag twats a lot
I believe that when we eventually move out council workers go in and strip everything out so it's back to how it was when we moved in

Another picture from Linkedin

David Clowes.

DF3E7DB4-C5D1-4366-B03E-8DC42F529804.jpeg

5E3E57D1-9304-4F7D-AECD-EBEED31C932D.jpeg

I had a look at the Willian Hare Group website and their Linkedin page, but there’s no new information or pictures on either.

A few numbers.

TCB have supplied over 12,000 Tension Control Bolts and Studs to the North Stand redevelopment at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, home to the current Premier League Champions, Manchester City FC.

M24, M30 and M36 TCB’s have been supplied to steel fabricators William Hare Group, who have been tasked with erecting the impressive structure in time for the beginning of the 2025/26 Premier League season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.