North Stand Expansion

Just talking to someone in work about the work at the stadium. We then got into the subject of 'who the fuck ever gave the sign off on the Gene Kelly Stand'??

How in God's name? It would get nowhere today.
I loved the Gene Kelly Stand - I think it contributed to the divorce from my first wife :D
Seriously though that's where my eldest daughter fell in love with God's own club at about 10 yrs old.

I loved the Gene Kelly Stand - I think it contributed to the divorce from my first wife :D
Seriously though that's where my eldest daughter fell in love with God's own club at about 10 yrs old.
Christ,when I started reading the second part of that I genuinely thought you were away to say was conceived instead of fell in love lol.

EPL is back!

And the Disneyfication of the league continues, it was good to see Ipswich with The Blue Action making a noise

I saw this on the Man City Fan Support twitter page

No doubt our North Stand will be the same

View attachment 128733
Meanwhile, in Orlando the home of Disney World, they give you a cup holder for your flare and capo stand

View attachment 128738

View attachment 128740

They even have a junior section for their supporter's section
@Manchester33

They also let you walk around and shoot people dead for looking at you too long!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.