North Stand Expansion

That’s part of my point really.

How can the biggest club in the second most populated region in the country only get 40,000? Villa should be getting some of the best attendances in the country. And if not Villa what are the other Midlands clubs doing?

How can Leeds, the only big football team in their city, only get 35,000? When you look at their population and the only other football clubs are Guisely and Farsley in their entire conurbation, they’re also the biggest club in their wider region… Leeds should be getting some of the best attendances in the country.

We’re doing something wrong in this country. Top attendances were better 60-100 years ago than they are now.
Birmingham is now more a cricket town and Leeds is/was rugby league

These video’s are brilliant, it goes to show how the construction is built but, there’s always a but……
It’s weird how quick it’s coming along with hardly any builders on show in the video’s.
Where is everyone?
I expected builders/labourers to be climbing over each other and cranes working 12hrs per day. Nothing of the sort

It doesnt help not knowing nothing about building buildings.

I’m showing my age but i expected Fraggle Rock for the next 3yrs but what do i know ha ha

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next video

Attachments

• IMG_1220.jpeg
    IMG_1220.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 48
These video’s are brilliant, it goes to show how the construction is built but, there’s always a but……
It’s weird how quick it’s coming along with hardly any builders on show in the video’s.
Where is everyone?
I expected builders/labourers to be climbing over each other and cranes working 12hrs per day. Nothing of the sort

It doesnt help not knowing nothing about building buildings.

I’m showing my age but i expected Fraggle Rock for the next 3yrs but what do i know ha ha

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next video
It was after 8pm and not long before it was dark, most of the time I can only get there in the evenings when everyone has gone home for the day, hopefully on Friday I will get there in the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.