North Stand Expansion

Great video as always. Was making me smile watching thinking of some on here last couple of years moaning as there were a few cracks in the paint and plants were dying around City square ( compared to what is going on now ! )

Hi thanks for the update, I always look forward to them. Just one point the primary use of the building on the right which they’ve just started is to house a museum not just offices.

It’s actually mainly offices if we’re talking overall space with the shop and museum taking up the lower couple of floors or so.

Great video as always. Was making me smile watching thinking of some on here last couple of years moaning as there were a few cracks in the paint and plants were dying around City square ( compared to what is going on now ! )

That wasn't moaning.

It was pointing out the deterioration of City Square over time, just like Joe Mercer Way, which will be resurfaced as part of the North stand redevelopment.

What that actually shows is that the fans care about the Etihad, how it looks, and it's up keep.

Lots of digging work currently going on immediately outside the South Stand today. Hope they get it finished before the weekend or it cause loads of problems. (Eddie told me last night in the pub).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.