North Stand Expansion

The people working for City who have access to the relevant attendance / ticket sale data have concluded they there is enough demand to expand the North Stand. The expansion will happen.

If there was more corporate demand for City tickets then then most of the big decisions around stadium expansion / redesign would not be made around them. The bin dippers and the rags have had excess demand so don’t have to be focused on one part of the fan base. We may well have excess demand with the Haaland signing.

We are all Blues together and share the responsibility with the Club to expand the fan base. There’s been a few comments about seats taken out of South Stand Level 1 and I don’t think they would have been allowed if all the season ticket holders had turned up for every game. It was packed for the big games but not for a lot of other matches (and yes the Club went for the extra advertising revenue).

It’s just a sketch by an illustrator for the mag. It’s not based on any design.
I was going to post the same, @jrb is reading far too much into what is just a rough sketch. We're all just going to have to be patient I'm afraid (not a strong point of BM I know :) ).

The people working for City who have access to the relevant attendance / ticket sale data have concluded they there is enough demand to expand the North Stand. The expansion will happen.

If there was more corporate demand for City tickets then then most of the big decisions around stadium expansion / redesign would not be made around them. The bin dippers and the rags have had excess demand so don’t have to be focused on one part of the fan base. We may well have excess demand with the Haaland signing.

We are all Blues together and share the responsibility with the Club to expand the fan base. There’s been a few comments about seats taken out of South Stand Level 1 and I don’t think they would have been allowed if all the season ticket holders had turned up for every game. It was packed for the big games but not for a lot of other matches (and yes the Club went for the extra advertising revenue).
The removal of seats was based on the main camera angles and nothing else. It affected 22 blocks of the 32 that were extended, and it was never about those blocks, it is ones like 318 that have the highest empties both ST holder and unsold by the club, and most of the third tier.

My man who knows has told me the expansion will go ahead once the area is completed and it will be the same as the south stand .

anyone that is hoping for a single tier can stop hoping as it wont/cant happen

The removal of seats was based on the main camera angles and nothing else. It affected 22 blocks of the 32 that were extended, and it was never about those blocks, it is ones like 318 that have the highest empties both ST holder and unsold by the club, and most of the third tier.
City wouldn’t have removed those seats if they were packed out every game. I was in South Stand Level 1 for a number of games around the time we were beaten 2 nil by Wolves and there were loads of empties behind the goal.

Tue empties in SSL1 didn’t show up like other areas of the ground because of people standing.

City wouldn’t have removed those seats if they were packed out every game. I was in South Stand Level 1 for a number of games around the time we were beaten 2 nil by Wolves and there were loads of empties behind the goal.

Tue empties in SSL1 didn’t show up like other areas of the ground because of people standing.
My seats on row 1 of the South stand and has been since they were added, I've never been within 30 yards of it. They are always sold.

City had no choice if they wanted to put the advertising up, as with the other two stands. Is the east stand lower always empty too? It is a nonsense theory you have or wind up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.