North Stand Expansion

The bar and canopy on the right when facing the back of the souvenir store have gone.

The link below takes you to the Coop Live Arena live webcam. You can follow the progress of the demolition via that. Either enlarge the picture or zoom in on your device. The picture does blur slightly.

D55E1B3A-102D-4E5D-AABB-0B69C760DFBA.jpeg

The bar and canopy on the right when facing the back of the souvenir store have gone.

The link below takes you to the Coop Live Arena live webcam. You can follow the progress of the demolition via that. Either enlarge the picture or zoom in on your device. The picture does blur slightly.

View attachment 85318

Why don't you post on SSC anymore lad? You're missed by many mancs there.

This season will be grim in terms of places to drink around the ground, arena won’t be open for a while and City Sq gone.

Mary D’s, Townley and Cornershop aren’t for me at all.

This season will be grim in terms of places to drink around the ground, arena won’t be open for a while and City Sq gone.

Mary D’s, Townley and Cornershop aren’t for me at all.

I`ll be surprised if the club dont do any exterior pop ups?

I`ll be surprised if the club dont do any exterior pop ups?
Yeah, nish off the kids from the fanzone and set up a big bar at the indoor pitch….. all jokes aside, do we not have any potential facilities at the academy etc ? Failing that we need more tables & chairs in the concourse areas like the new area in the SS

Yeah, nish off the kids from the fanzone and set up a big bar at the indoor pitch….. all jokes aside, do we not have any potential facilities at the academy etc ? Failing that we need more tables & chairs in the concourse areas like the new area in the SS

The club will need to do something mate to keep revenues up etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.