North Stand Expansion

There's little point in painting over the cracks when the whole complex will be getting a deep make over and upgrade at the completion of the projects.

I think Joe Mercer way will either be resurfaced or repainted as it's the main route to the Coop Live Arena. I can't see Joe Mercer Way being left as it is with a brand new £375mill indoor arena next to it.

Chatting to a few people working on it last night. All systems go. I know it hasn’t got planning yet but work has most definitely started. Piling for the main roof supports the next big milestone. Club keen on stressing that they don’t want any significant seat loss during the construction.

Have you heard anything about a wrap going around the exterior at any point mate?

Chatting to a few people working on it last night. All systems go. I know it hasn’t got planning yet but work has most definitely started. Piling for the main roof supports the next big milestone. Club keen on stressing that they don’t want any significant seat loss during the construction.

They have a separate planning approval for the club shop works and associated general improvements, so the works to get this prepared will be covered under that. It will be exciting once it gets under way proper. Even the approval will make headlines.

Last edited:
Via John Baker's Twitter

Attachments

• E.jpg
    E.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 185
  • E1.jpg
    E1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 183
  • E2.jpg
    E2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
  • E3.jpg
    E3.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 187
@Manchester33 @jrb @trevorriley

Big Steve had one of your members on his channel say to contact you via your socials but, there is no way to contact you via direct message on Facebook, Twitter and the website is down.

There were people wanting to help the 1894 and join it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.