North Stand Expansion

For education purposes, I can tell you the areas you refer to are in relation to long term planning and where the sides will join up to when expanded a few years from now. There's nothing dreadful or lazy about it really, in fact, it's to help avoid design issues which have plagued stadiums such as Old Trafford where the corners don't link in properly with the sides. It might not look pristinely perfect right now, but the design will make the architects and builders jobs a lot easier several years from now and give us a much better final result. To be honest, they're doing a much better job of 'fudging' the corners than they did with the South Stand...
You mean when we go to 80knplus? Spagnum moss exterior will hide a lot of the joins between stands any way!

just looked up sandhills again I remember now that it’s a fair way off, prob looking at 30 min walk or 8 to 10 mins on a shuttle bus from the stadium. Would have to be bus for most! On the subject of upping the power from stadium line only, anybody know how possible this is and idea on cost of upgrading if so?
Sandhills is going to be a similar distance that Piccadilly is, so I agree it’s not that doorstep station we all want, but it will be an option for some. It should be about 1/2 mile closer than Victoria and 1/4 mile closer than Shudehill. Who knows what the walk would be like though!

1690554306297.png
Some size of land that the gas containor sits on , perfect spot for a multi-storey car park similar to the one that is getting build on Poland Street

1690554713034.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.