North Stand Expansion

Where will City Square, the bars and food outlets be relocated to this season & next whilst the building work takes place?
Nowhere at present.

They should open a couple of bars in each stand / level after the game. And put offers on to get people in early.
I'm not sure how busy it got post match last season but they could allow none SS1 ticket holders into the new bar there.

They could move the independent food stalls around the ground too.

Nowhere at present.

They should open a couple of bars in each stand / level after the game. And put offers on to get people in early.
I'm not sure how busy it got post match last season but they could allow none SS1 ticket holders into the new bar there.

They could move the independent food stalls around the ground too.
Never had to show my season ticket to go in the SS1 bar. Only to get a discount

Never had to show my season ticket to go in the SS1 bar. Only to get a discount
That's because you dont need to be a season ticket holder to use that area.

You can't however come from a different stand after the game and enter it, it's only for those who use entrance P to enter the stadium - my point was to open post match access to all within a set capacity.

Reactions: nmc
That's because you dont need to be a season ticket holder to use that area.

You can't however come from a different stand after the game and enter it, it's only for those who use entrance P to enter the stadium - my point was to open post match access to all within a set capacity.
It's not a bad idea to open it up post match. We used it after most games but not many did.

Bit of a gap between the season starting & the arena opening, and completion of the NS project is 3 years off, so you would like to think the club is looking at alternatives, whether that’s temporary or even permanent like the SS1 bar (which is decent btw) extra seating on the concourses would be a start, incentivised pricing pre & post match would be good too, can’t seem them going down the marquee route, so what buildings on the campus are available for a pop up bar etc?

Bit of a gap between the season starting & the arena opening, and completion of the NS project is 3 years off, so you would like to think the club is looking at alternatives, whether that’s temporary or even permanent like the SS1 bar (which is decent btw) extra seating on the concourses would be a start, incentivised pricing pre & post match would be good too, can’t seem them going down the marquee route, so what buildings on the campus are available for a pop up bar etc?
The athletics track, seats, roof, put temporary screen, stage. Set up the mobile bars and catering around the track.

There’s plenty of room to put a very large marquee/s on the end of Collar site near the bridge for 3 years whilst the North stand is being built.

It could house a new City Square stage, and have plenty of bars and seating indoors for the fans. City already do it for the corporates for CL games. What about the Legacy fans?

If Munich can do it every year just for the Munich Beer Festval, why can’t City do it for a 9 month football season? (because they don’t want to it, that’s why)

6F7E5487-ACB9-49C2-8C1A-2B0F529194E3.jpeg

9CF23AA5-3529-43AE-8B4B-8CFC06100469.jpeg

1690713582437.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.