North Stand Expansion

Yep I started off in 204 got moved out of there into 202 and I got moved out of there and was fortunate to find a set in 201. I tell a lie, I could’ve retained my seat in 202 and been granted access to a “premium lounge” on match days had I been willing to pay £1700 for my seat.

Soon enough I’ll be behind the goal on level 2 and not long after that I expect all normal ST holders will be permanently excluded from level 2.
Some of us are struggling to get any seat , here you are whining you haven’t got a seat for life. There isn’t a bad seat in the stadium you should be grateful you have one.

With the chat about resurfacing Mercer Way @jrb , look at what Everton are doing at there new stadium

A major new feature at Everton Stadium will give Evertonians the opportunity to make their mark on the Club’s new waterfront home.

Everton Way will be a unique walkway, paved with engraved stones set into the ground with design features that will celebrate Everton’s identity, history and the greatest players to have represented the Club. Evertonians anywhere in the world have the chance to be featured on Everton Way.

Fans can purchase personalised individual stones that will be laid on the walkway that runs the length of Everton Stadium’s South Stand; the spectacular single-tier home end that will house 13,000 passionate Blues.

The stones can be personalised to celebrate births, marriages, anniversaries and loved ones – allowing fans to forever be part of the Club’s iconic new home.

The personalised stones come in a range of sizes, designs and locations, including the opportunity to have your stone located next to an Everton Giant.

With prices starting from just £65, stones can be purchased by individuals, or bought as gifts for a partner, friend, family member, business or supporters’ club.

View attachment 98475

View attachment 98476
View attachment 98477
People are arguing about the cost of tickets and you want the club to charge them for bricks???

Pretty much what happened to myself and my mate. We were in 205 just a few seats along from the original corporate block
After two seasons in EL3 we found two seats in 104 and a couple of seasons later, two seats a bit further back in the same block
In the conversation that we all had as a group, this is all the people around where I sit, everyone said they will pack it in if the area becomes "padded" and they are expected to move
Having a nosey at Everton's new stadium to see what ideas they are doing, that Man City could copy and came over this

Everton is inviting supporters to take part in a survey that will help with the planning and logistics of Season Ticket Members migrating to the Club’s new stadium.

Designed by Everton’s Data Science and Insight team, the survey is the final segment of a three-part research programme within the Everton fanbase, which aims to shape decision-making ahead of the move to the Club’s new waterfront home at Bramley-Moore Dock.

The wide-ranging research will provide valuable insight and a thorough understanding of the expectations of Evertonians in relation to the new stadium.

The new Season Ticket migration survey, which has been emailed to all Season Ticket Members and Official Members who are also on the Season Ticket waiting list*, will ask supporters for their preferences on key elements of the migration process, including:

- How priority for selecting Season Ticket seats at the new stadium is determined

- The factors that are most important to supporters when choosing a seat

- The importance and influence of friends/family they attend games with and their collective matchday routine

- The type of test events Season Ticket Members might want to attend

- Ranking important considerations for when the Club moves from Goodison Park to Everton Stadium

NB: If Season Ticket Members or Official Members on the Season Ticket Waiting List do not receive an email with their personalised survey link, they can access it by submitting their details HERE

The survey, which will be sent via email between 3-5pm on Thursday 19 October, will remain open until 8pm on Sunday 29 October.

This latest engagement follows on from surveys that have specifically helped shape planning for the matchday experiences at the Club’s new home, and provided research that has helped the Club to understand how consumer habits and digital technology can enhance fan interaction at the stadium.

Running alongside the survey, the Club’s Data Science and Insight team will be working with fan groups to deliver several focus groups to further explore some of these migration topics.

Evertonians will be updated once the period of research is complete with headline results, the engagement outcomes and how the Club plans to use the feedback across its strategic workstreams.

Having a nosey at Everton's new stadium to see what ideas they are doing, that Man City could copy and came over this

Everton is inviting supporters to take part in a survey that will help with the planning and logistics of Season Ticket Members migrating to the Club’s new stadium.

Designed by Everton’s Data Science and Insight team, the survey is the final segment of a three-part research programme within the Everton fanbase, which aims to shape decision-making ahead of the move to the Club’s new waterfront home at Bramley-Moore Dock.

The wide-ranging research will provide valuable insight and a thorough understanding of the expectations of Evertonians in relation to the new stadium.

The new Season Ticket migration survey, which has been emailed to all Season Ticket Members and Official Members who are also on the Season Ticket waiting list*, will ask supporters for their preferences on key elements of the migration process, including:

- How priority for selecting Season Ticket seats at the new stadium is determined

- The factors that are most important to supporters when choosing a seat

- The importance and influence of friends/family they attend games with and their collective matchday routine

- The type of test events Season Ticket Members might want to attend

- Ranking important considerations for when the Club moves from Goodison Park to Everton Stadium

NB: If Season Ticket Members or Official Members on the Season Ticket Waiting List do not receive an email with their personalised survey link, they can access it by submitting their details HERE

The survey, which will be sent via email between 3-5pm on Thursday 19 October, will remain open until 8pm on Sunday 29 October.

This latest engagement follows on from surveys that have specifically helped shape planning for the matchday experiences at the Club’s new home, and provided research that has helped the Club to understand how consumer habits and digital technology can enhance fan interaction at the stadium.

Running alongside the survey, the Club’s Data Science and Insight team will be working with fan groups to deliver several focus groups to further explore some of these migration topics.

Evertonians will be updated once the period of research is complete with headline results, the engagement outcomes and how the Club plans to use the feedback across its strategic workstreams.
We aren’t moving to a new stadium though so most fans won’t be moving anywhere, and the club have done fan surveys , what they do with that information we don’t yet know and maybe won’t for a little while.

Some of us are struggling to get any seat , here you are whining you haven’t got a seat for life. There isn’t a bad seat in the stadium you should be grateful you have one.
Very true but City ain't stupid filling an extra 8000 seats won't be easy to sell especially for lesser domestic and European matches. I think they will issue more new season tickets, however I also agree that most of the remaining West and East stands will become corporate seating as its easier to sell the sides of the ground for this ! Hopefully if this happens most of the new North Stand will have more affordable priced seats ! I sit in East Stand Level 3 block 304 right next to a corporate block 305 an expect my block to be corporate in the near future as its a really good view !

Very true but City ain't stupid filling an extra 8000 seats won't be easy to sell especially for lesser domestic and European matches. I think they will issue more new season tickets, however I also agree that most of the remaining West and East stands will become corporate seating as its easier to sell the sides of the ground for this ! Hopefully if this happens most of the new North Stand will have more affordable priced seats ! I sit in East Stand Level 3 block 304 right next to a corporate block 305 an expect my block to be corporate in the near future as its a really good view !
Maybe the central and front level 3 blocks will but not most of level 3.,but think it’s more likely East and CB level 2 will become at least premium 93:20 /Joes seats if not corporate ( 2 different things)
I think many games in the extended stadium will sell out, but we don’t want all the seats sold out every game like they are at the moment because that can only mean people are missing out like I am this season. Spare capacity can only be good not only for fans getting tickets but also it means less temptation to increase price.

With the chat about resurfacing Mercer Way @jrb , look at what Everton are doing at there new stadium

A major new feature at Everton Stadium will give Evertonians the opportunity to make their mark on the Club’s new waterfront home.

Everton Way will be a unique walkway, paved with engraved stones set into the ground with design features that will celebrate Everton’s identity, history and the greatest players to have represented the Club. Evertonians anywhere in the world have the chance to be featured on Everton Way.

Fans can purchase personalised individual stones that will be laid on the walkway that runs the length of Everton Stadium’s South Stand; the spectacular single-tier home end that will house 13,000 passionate Blues.

The stones can be personalised to celebrate births, marriages, anniversaries and loved ones – allowing fans to forever be part of the Club’s iconic new home.

The personalised stones come in a range of sizes, designs and locations, including the opportunity to have your stone located next to an Everton Giant.

With prices starting from just £65, stones can be purchased by individuals, or bought as gifts for a partner, friend, family member, business or supporters’ club.

View attachment 98475

View attachment 98476
View attachment 98477
I'm getting City Circle vibes here and we all know how that ended. Purchasers will probably end up having their bricks laid in the corner of Car Park 12.

I'm getting City Circle vibes here and we all know how that ended. Purchasers will probably end up having their bricks laid in the corner of Car Park 12.
I was just about to post the same. However, we are in a different place fanbase wise now so maybe there would be more demand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.