North Stand Expansion

I was lucky to get me and my son then 10 tickets in the family stand for the Aguero goal about 10 rows up. a great memory. Though being 10 he didn't really appreciate it at the time and his grat memory was Vinnies goal v Leicester.
Now tickets are a struggle and 50,000 of us can't all have the seat we'd choose but this year the only league game I've managed to get tickets for is Necastle. I'll probably pick others up or cup games at least. Just annoys me a bit when those with a S/C get precious about which seat they have, though to a point I do understand people assume it's a seat they alway should have.
I am in 307 and notices quite a few empty seats in 329 Colin Bell stand for Brighton and Bournemouth, don't know but without trying to be negative,how are we gonna sell another 8k if we can't fill it now? I am sure the Club must be confident otherwise they wouldn't spend 300m, I'm assuming the big games will sell out to offset the other ones.

I am in 307 and notices quite a few empty seats in 329 Colin Bell stand for Brighton and Bournemouth, don't know but without trying to be negative,how are we gonna sell another 8k if we can't fill it now? I am sure the Club must be confident otherwise they wouldn't spend 300m, I'm assuming the big games will sell out to offset the other ones.
Tickets are sold, people don't turn up.

Some ST holders can’t make every game - they work!!

I doubt they'd be going to the expense of building it without almost knowing they could sell them, based on the reported waiting lists and scrambles for tickets when made available.

Whether people show up for certsinngames once they have tickets is another matter.

I wanted a pair for Bournemouth at home, BOURNEMOUTH !! and I was checking the official site for 2 weeks several times a day and only the odd single would pop up here and there.

I’ve no doubt we’d sell out a 65k stadium every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.