North Stand Expansion

Anyone care to explain what work has been done so far? When are we likely to see things riding up out of the ground?
Groundwork guessing services will need rerouting, no expert but after new year for steelwork

Groundwork guessing services will need rerouting, no expert but after new year for steelwork

Mostly capping old mine seams for a month or so ! Looks like most services have been rerouted now and piling has began ! Some of the clear perspex at the top of the roof has been removed so would expect steel work to begin shortly although the Christmas break maybe delay into the New Year !

One of the lads onsite told me there will be 600 piles across the whole site. If true?

What is Piling?​

Piling is defined as being foundations that are driven or bored through the ground along a certain length of area to carry and transfer loads to soil considered to be weak in structure due to the soil conditions. Essentially this means that piles are generally used when the bearing capacity of the soil is considered to be inadequate for the structural load of heavy construction. The piles transfer the load to the solid ground located at a depth.

Let’s see how much the club want a better atmosphere over a larger match day revenue generated by the North stand expansion when they make a final decision about the seating/safe standing layout on NSL2.

I’m sure ‘Pep’ I’ll be banging on his mates office door, Soriano, demanding and pleading for a safe standing NSL2 to create a proper and vocal home end.

Let’s see how much the club want a better atmosphere over a larger match day revenue generated by the North stand expansion when they make a final decision about the seating/safe standing layout on NSL2.

I’m sure ‘Pep’ I’ll be banging on his mates office door, Soriano, demanding and pleading for a safe standing NSL2 to create a proper and vocal home end.

We will get 1000 cheaper season tickets 2000 midrange and the rest corporate

Anyone care to explain what work has been done so far? When are we likely to see things riding up out of the ground?

Nobody really knows for certain, but according to the latest partial programme by Sisk as part of a condition discharge, steelwork and a sample bay of the facade will be up in March, for inspection in April.

Comes across as a bit derogatory that…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.