North Stand Expansion

So your saying the ground was full?

Saying it was sold out and in the stadium it looked 99.9% full as well.

Always gonna be a few who don’t turn up when it’s late Sunday and the weather is like this.

Very strange to go on the offensive about our fans and our plans after a game tbh.

Why didn’t you go?

IMG_8535.jpeg

Sure it wasn’t your own empty seat?

Saying it was sold out and in the stadium it looked 99.9% full as well.

Always gonna be a few who don’t turn up when it’s late Sunday and the weather is like this.

Very strange to go on the offensive about our fans and our plans after a game tbh.

Why didn’t you go?

View attachment 100389

Sure it wasn’t your own empty seat?
I've had to come in work and someone always has my tickets so I'm not sure what your getting at? The same cant be said for others with the 100s of empty seats visible. I was shocked to see how many there were as I hardly ever watch on tv

I've had to come in work and someone always has my tickets so I'm not sure what your getting at? The same cant be said for others with the 100s of empty seats visible. I was shocked to see how many there were as I hardly ever watch on tv
Do you work at the MEN in the Red Pen department? ;)

There’ll always be people who can’t come at the last minute or just decide to watch it on telly (it’s still money saved on transport and drinks/food even if the ticket cost is lost). Especially if there’s kids involved, which invariably means the north stand is particularly noticeable for empty seats. They’ve been sold and that’s all that matters to the club.

And not everyone has mates or family to pass them onto at short notice.

I’ll try and keep it civil. ;-)

As a comparison to the NS expansion.

All the seats have been installed.

Anfield Road expansion.

2nd tier added.

Additional 7000 seats.

New Anfield capacity, 61,000.

View from the pitch. (click picture to enlarge)

View attachment 100343

It does resemble a single tier in the picture even though it is 2 separate tiers. Whereas the the North stand will still look like two separate tiers.

Let’s be honest. The Anfield Road expansion won’t compare to the North stand expansion in any sense bar a similar increased capacity. It’s a bog standard looking expansion internally.

So Liverpool still have no screens…. What’s their excuse now?

I’ll try and keep it civil. ;-)

As a comparison to the NS expansion.

All the seats have been installed.

Anfield Road expansion.

2nd tier added.

Additional 7000 seats.

New Anfield capacity, 61,000.

View from the pitch. (click picture to enlarge)

View attachment 100343

It does resemble a single tier in the picture even though it is 2 separate tiers. Whereas the the North stand will still look like two separate tiers.

Let’s be honest. The Anfield Road expansion won’t compare to the North stand expansion in any sense bar a similar increased capacity. It’s a bog standard looking expansion internally.
What's with the weird photoshopping?

1000020454.png

Do you work at the MEN in the Red Pen department? ;)

There’ll always be people who can’t come at the last minute or just decide to watch it on telly (it’s still money saved on transport and drinks/food even if the ticket cost is lost). Especially if there’s kids involved, which invariably means the north stand is particularly noticeable for empty seats. They’ve been sold and that’s all that matters to the club.

And not everyone has mates or family to pass them onto at short notice.
Pal of mine, who's suffering from terminal cancer but still tries his up most to get to all home games had to sack it off last minute due to having a bad night. No time to use ticket exchange.
Goatinho is a wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.