North Stand Expansion

I’ll try and keep it civil. ;-)

As a comparison to the NS expansion.

All the seats have been installed.

Anfield Road expansion.

2nd tier added.

Additional 7000 seats.

New Anfield capacity, 61,000.

View from the pitch. (click picture to enlarge)

5D4299E7-BA3A-4095-8B94-BA01519EE61E.jpeg

It does resemble a single tier in the picture even though it is 2 separate tiers. Whereas the the North stand will still look like two separate tiers.

Let’s be honest. The Anfield Road expansion won’t compare to the North stand expansion in any sense bar a similar increased capacity. It’s a bog standard looking expansion internally.

Last edited:
I’ll try and keep it civil. ;-)

As a comparison to the NS expansion.

All the seats have been installed.

Anfield Road expansion.

2nd tier added.

Additional 7000 seats.

New Anfield capacity, 61,000.

View from the pitch. (click picture to enlarge)

View attachment 100343

It does resemble a single tier in the picture, even though it is 2 separate tiers. Whereas the the North stand will still look like two separate tiers.

Let’s be honest. The Anfield Road expansion won’t compare to the North stand expansion in any sense, bar a similar increased capacity. It’s a bog standard looking expansion internally.
I get what you're saying mate but it will be obvious to all that it's 2 tier once the fans are in, I'd be more worried if I bought a ticket in the seats facing the lower tier. lol

I get what you're saying mate but it will be obvious to all that it's 2 tier once the fans are in, I'd be more worried if I bought a ticket in the seats facing the lower tier. lol

Agree. But it will still resemble a single tier to an extent as the lower and upper tiers are next to each other only separated by (digital) advertising hoardings, rather than a physical gap, like at the Etihad. I stand corrected on that. We’ll see when the Coach Wreckers play the Rags.

Are the red scoucers going to give a bigger away allocation

No. The same. With the a large section of the lower and upper away seats facing the Liverpool fans below in the main stand and not facing the pitch. Lol! See photograph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.