North Stand Expansion

Sorry if already mentioned, but once the North Stand is finished, will we see LED screens in the South Stand corners to reflect the North?
Before it's finished mate will be moved there once the construction starts on new tier as both corners will be removed to allow the new tier to have deeper corners and not need the temporary steel work of the the South Stand level 3.

nice one, thanks for the update. 4 screens in each corner will certainly help the uniform feel to the ground.

And will be a bonus for those of us who can’t see any of the current screens.

Although, if I’m honest it isn’t particularly high up on my list of requirements for a match day experience.

I also don’t think you can read to much into his words regarding both side stands. Expanding both side stands could be done, nothing is impossible, but the cost would be astronomical. That’s what I think he’s talking about here, the price they’d be be paying and would it be justified?

Do we really need 4 screens? Is it not a bit overdone, considering the match is right infront of us
yeah fair point, depends if people want to see the goal replays that end of the stadium. My thinking was more in line with those corners feel pretty empty, so how can we improve the look. I'd fill them with seats preferably but not sure that's possible.

The E and W 3rd tiers are at a shallower angle than the South stand. Maybe the plan could be to take down the existing 3rd tiers completely and replace with new steeper ones like the south stand. Could get more rows in without getting too far away from the pitch and would look more in keeping with the rest of the stadium.
I didn't know that but that's made me realise that I have no idea offhand what the new N stand will do to the corners given it's only 2 tiered. I must have a look at the plans later on.

yeah fair point, depends if people want to see the goal replays that end of the stadium. My thinking was more in line with those corners feel pretty empty, so how can we improve the look. I'd fill them with seats preferably but not sure that's possible.

Hospitality hammocks, that's the answer.

Happy yo be corrected as I don't work in construction or architecture.

Expanding the CBS and ES would have to be from the back up, outwards, building into the spirals, and altering and rebuilding the roof?
Very probably ....LFC have done something similar with Anfield Rd without closing the original 2 tiers.

City's plan is also to create a bowl by building out the corners.

It's all possible, feasible and affordable, additionally ADUG will not settle for being second to anyone on these matters including RMd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.