Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Fantastic performance by everybody today. But only one thing missing:

dartboard-darts-2235004.jpg

I don't think they have the passion either.
Such bull****. Rewatch the 3-1s vs Villa and Arsenal, Grealish 2-1 goal in particular and tell me they dont have the passion. Its not very deep: We played very well today, but awful finishing cost us. Still 14 games left, we move on.

Really? I thought he was great today, that one abomination aside. Bit of rustiness in his decision making perhaps?

He's not the same player he was for the last 3 or 4 seasons, pep would never drop him for 2 months since the world cup if he was 100% on his game, that bit of so-called rustiness comes from something ? Maybe an injury or something else, but he would have scored or passed to Haaland if he was 100%

pep has work to do. I dont like the back 3. id love a back 4 of walker, dias, laporte and ake. But then the mid needs sorting and honestly, i think kev is the odd man out. Hes been so poor
Agreed, but the problem is none of the others ever create anything. Fucking experts at running around a lot and passing it backwards, but actually playing a player through? Once in a blue moon, no pun intended.

Once again, the key board warriors will shamefully point the finger seeking for scapegoats. The Brentfords and the Evertons experiences have taught them absolutely nothing. So I guess it won't make any difference if I say they were inevitable, will it?

Take a look at the amount of subs opposition managers have made, let's say during the last few games. The players that went off, how important they are for their teams. The status of the ones that entered the pitch from the bench. Experienced, proven players. And then take a look at our bench and start crying. Who is there, right now, that you can rely upon, as a safe bet, to influence the balances of the match with a tight scoreline like this. I repeat, a safe bet, when the game is not killed. Who exactly?

The performance was very good, given the circumstances, the team created numerous clear opportunities. But the second goal did not arrive. And the pressure on our psychology was mounting by the minute...

Unfortunately Phil is building on his form, and that chance was ridiculously wasted. As for Kevin and his "awful finishing"? You fucking idiots...

Yeah. Well, guess what : Ideally he should not even be on the pitch, but there is no fucking alternative, is there? You will no longer get the best out of Kevin by playing him every 3 days. Get that clear through your fucking heads. The same goes for Ilkay. The same goes for Rodri. And so on. These players have been literally fucked for 3 years in a row, performing beyond their limits. Most of our players should be on the bench tonight. But, as I said, there is no fucking choice...

5 matches in 13 days. Again : 5 fucking matches in 13 fucking days. We were aware of all that before the beginning of the season. Following an unbelievable, out of this world effort during 2020-2022. And with a fucking WC in the middle of this season. I explained all this shit in the summer. Everything was there, all the necessary information. The facts as well as our recent experience. Heartbreaking and painful, even though we managed to pull that off..

Measures had to be taken, nobody gave a fuck. As I said, I spoke in the summer, others did the same. I read good posts, carefully written, well documented. A lot of them were attacked by the key board warriors, others met with irony. They are the same people seeking for scapegoats tonight. I expected nothing less...

Bottom line : The team is going to try, the boys will give everything. But we have to understand that there are limits. We beat nature itself in the recent past. But this situation is not, can not be sustainable. You wanted a small squad? Well that's what you get. Now shut the fuck up.

What?

Really? I thought he was great today, that one abomination aside. Bit of rustiness in his decision making perhaps?
Did you think he was great? I thought he tried hard. I think he had moments where his brain just went into meltdown.

His shot to save ration is worse of Top 6.
*tongue in cheek time, my Mojo is coming slowly back*

That’s where it’s going wrong! The powers that be are rationing our shots just like no chocolate during the war (yes I’m that old,) so we have to score with every shot because we’re only allowed a certain number.

Sorry @nellyonthewing I’m just trying to cheer myself up. Forgive me. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.