Oasis reunion

A little confusing but I’m guessing it means open first to the people who were unsuccessful in the pre sale ballot last time? Not just people who couldn’t get tickets on the actual day as I’m not sure how they’d figure that out.

Yeh how would they know who was unsuccessful unless they’re looking at the ballot then went out in the days before the Saturday

Two more dates added to Wembley.

Claims the band didn't know about Dynamic pricing, not sure I'm buying that either..

Incredible we were so disgusted deleted the Ticketmaster AP have to think of some other way, cut me nose off to spite my face, it depends how they do the draw. It says UK priority

Claims the band didn't know about Dynamic pricing, not sure I'm buying that either..

Sounds like BS, “we increased prices by 200% do deter touts and give the fans a unique blah blah blah” . Money grabbing fuckers.

Sounds like BS, “we increased prices by 200% do deter touts and give the fans a unique blah blah blah” . Money grabbing fuckers.

I think credit where it is due, if they put on extra shows and make tickets available only to those that missed out, that shows a level of care worth recognising. How that will work no idea, but happy giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.