Oasis reunion

Didn’t realise they weren’t until late September, assumed they’d squeeze them in between the current dates.
Given that that is mid-season you’d think they wouldn’t just convert Wembley to a gig venue for just two shows, so perhaps even more to come?

They’ve not been for about 25 years now. Doesn’t stop him selling out huge places on his own though
I know. I get why, as the songs are classics and he is a great frontman regardless of voice. Both he and Noel have backing singers now which was a good decision for both of them.

Last edited:
Might get a few quid for it!!

Woooooaaahhhh!

Noel has always come across as money obsessed. He said a few times if they reformed it would purely be for money and if someone offered him stupid money he’d do it.

Liam although clearly nowhere near as rich as Noel must be doing alright. He’s been selling out huge venues on his own for years now. Spectacular own goal with the sheer greed on this one though. They were getting constant hype and praise for a week and now all anyone is talking about is the ticket pricing fiasco. Their silence speaks volumes. Very surprised Liam has not said a word about it.
Liam was on instagram about it a couple of days ago Craig, butI’m not on instagram so I don’t know what he said I don’t want to join though

I got to the point of no return after many friends and family were left ticketless after waiting hours on the ticketmaster site and then being told the price had gone up to £381. Yes I like Oasis, but after this shambles of getting tickets I feel let down by them and will leave it well alone from now on, Noel and Liam really should know better but who am I to question them or the money they will make?

I am putting some of my Oasis stuff on eBay, I got some artwork and pop rock figures and other little bits, I am not bitter or being a kid, it is just sort of the right time and the market is hot at the moment,

I Love the 1990s Oasis and it was unreal, Being a city fan, I loved it even more
We will never get the 1990s Oasis again and in a way missing out on tickets sort of keeps all our memories in tack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.