Oasis reunion

So I’ve got to travel to London and stay overnight in a London hotel adding £400 to the cost of a ticket. Thanks, but no thanks.

The Independent is reporting that the Saudi's want them to reunite for the Joshua V Dubois fight on September 21st, as Liam is already set to play it. I don’t think so

I think they will add more dates I’m trying to be positive but by not including Glasgow Birmingham Liverpool has added to this debacle.

Oasis have hit out at Ticketmaster's so-called "dynamic pricing", which saw fans pay significantly more than they were expecting for tickets to their shows.

A row erupted over the weekend after many fans were asked to pay as much as £350 per ticket, around £200 more than had been advertised, due to demand.

In a statement issued to PA Media, the band said: "It needs to be made clear that Oasis leave decisions on ticketing and pricing entirely to their promoters and management."

They added they had "at no time had any awareness that dynamic pricing was going to be used" in the sale of tickets for the initial dates.

(statement carries on in article)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.