Oasis reunion

Do you honestly believe artists sit and read contracts? Believe me when I say this, the best they will get is a ‘read through’ from a lawyer which is the equivalent of watching / listening to paint dry. I’ve been in enough of those over the years to know that most artists are sat on their phones whilst it’s happening and are literally there to hear how much and when they get it.
Course i dont believe that artists read the contracts themselves but i do believe that the artists and their management companies have a team of legal representatives who DO read the contracts and whether they were listening or not would have been made aware that dynamic pricing would be implemented , what im saying is that its unlikely that they werent made aware and much more likely that they werent listening/didnt care.

It’s great how Oasis are back together half the country queueing for tickets. End extortionate price resale

“When you artificially restrict ticket supply by holding dates back, and then dynamically price tickets for that restricted supply, before going on to announce additional dates... it's hard to see how that demonstrates anything other than contempt for your audience“

Who is the bottom quote by?

I do feel they may be telling the truth, it seemed like a glitch. No tickets should have been available for purchase hours after they went on sale it was the hottest ticket in the world. However, if they don't plan to refund the difference to people who paid the inflated rate they deserve all the shit they will get.
Even if they’re telling the truth and they were unaware, that’s unforgivable as well. They should have made it their business to know the important details. I can understand them not knowing or not caring about the minor stuff but surge pricing that rips off their fans is pretty fundamental. Still want a ticket though but not paying over the odds.

Even if they’re telling the truth and they were unaware, that’s unforgivable as well. They should have made it their business to know the important details. I can understand them not knowing or not caring about the minor stuff but surge pricing that rips off their fans is pretty fundamental. Still want a ticket though but not paying over the odds.

I know a few that got tham at dynamic price, gambling on them being partially refunded. Not through foresight really, more that they felt they were in the queue that long, and can re-sell later through the official service, if it doesn't work out or they change their mind with time to re-evaluate.

No idea if there was a percentage of those tickets bought in such circumstances. But made me wonder, what would happen if people started trying to resell them in large numbers, and there was nobody willing to buy them at that price. Does their value dynamically drop then?

Is there any chance of getting on the waiting list for the 2027 gigs at the Etihad

I make you right. They are making eyes at visitors to NY Times Square.
I notice they haven't offered to refund the difference between teh surge pricing and the presale quoted prices. My thought is it would indicate just how many tickets were sold dynamically.

This Man City range being launched and Noel's extravagant non-Poznan at Fulham. This has been in the works for months.

They can do what they want - but just own it and stop this sham PR.
They do own it both of them do, Noel has never made any secret of the fact he wants payment for the entertainment Oasis provides it’s a good night out. I can’t afford the high price but any spare tickets I am up for them £149

The Independent is reporting that the Saudi's want them to reunite for the Joshua V Dubois fight on September 21st, as Liam is already set to play it. I don’t think so

I think they will add more dates I’m trying to be positive but by not including Glasgow Birmingham Liverpool has added to this debacle.
What about Newcastle and Leeds? Aberdeen, Southampton? Belfast?
A UK tour normally consists of the above places by restricting it to a limited tour of capital cities including Dublin for the whole of Ireland Belfast not in the list has the whole of the British isles clamouring for tickets
Starmer is correct half the country want Oasis tickets.

Madness to think they can reunite and do a few venues half the world want tickets it would have been better if it was left in the nineties. Solo both bands were doing great none of this commotion for a ticket.
I still want oasis ticket at a reasonable price:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.