Oasis reunion

Who is the bottom quote by
It was on the bottom of the SKY news piece I assume it’s Sky.
to be fair when the Scottish health Secretary was in the queue for tickets while chairing an Alzheimer’s meeting, I despair of a ticket
——————————————————————————-
The next question comes from MP Emma Foody, who brings up the ticket fiasco that has emerged after sales opened for the Oasis reunion tour.
She mentions how tickets began to be relisted for thousands of pounds after the sale, and asks if Sir Keir Starmer agrees that "urgent action" is needed to protect fans.
"Yes I do," the prime minister says.
"It's great that Oasis are back together, I think from what I've determined about half of the country was queuing for tickets over the weekend.
"But it is depressing to hear of price hikes

Scottish health secretary admits he was 'in the queue' for Oasis tickets during conference meeting​

Scotland's health secretary has admitted he was "in the queue" for Oasis tickets while chairing a panel on Alzheimer's disease - despite earlier branding a report "total nonsense".
MSP Neil Gray previously claimed he "wasn't trying to buy tickets in the meeting" but has now revealed he was queuing up online.
In a bid to explain his earlier denial, Mr Gray said his phone remained in his pocket and insisted he was "fully focused" on hearing and chairing the discussion on Saturday at the SNP conference
in Edinburgh.
In an interview with LBC News Scotland, he said: "I was in the queue, and anybody that understands how being in a queue for tickets works, it wasn't something that was fast-moving.
"So, my phone was in my pocket, there was progress getting made in this queue dispersing. I didn't actually end up getting onto Ticketmaster, such was the demand for tickets

Trying to generate publicity and prices with this only releasing a few dates

They do own it both of them do, Noel has never made any secret of the fact he wants payment for the entertainment Oasis provides it’s a good night out. I can’t afford the high price but any spare tickets I am up for them £149

I feel Noel and Liam have seen other artists with their ticket sales and getting top dollars and jumped on the bandwagon, The gap in the market for a top-level band like Oasis reforming and cornering the market for 2025 was a no-brainer.

Is the price of a ticket and the Heaton Park ticket fair market value at £149 maybe, But the system with ticketmaster with using Dynamic Pricing because of the demand is wrong and somebody should be looking into this and fans that paid double or more should be getting a refund,

I feel Noel and Liam have seen other artists with their ticket sales and getting top dollars and jumped on the bandwagon, The gap in the market for a top-level band like Oasis reforming and cornering the market for 2025 was a no-brainer.

Is the price of a ticket and the Heaton Park ticket fair market value at £149 maybe, But the system with ticketmaster with using Dynamic Pricing because of the demand is wrong and somebody should be looking into this and fans that paid double or more should be getting a refund,
I’d have thought the only people that need to look into it and decide to refund fans are the band. Though if they do that it isn’t very fair on those that finally got through saw the price increase and said not for me. My son was one of those.

I can't believe there is an investigation.

Really?

Because the snowflake society thought they was entitled to a ticket was they and they didn't get one?

Hasn't it always been the case ringing up for tickets? First come first served. It's not like it was front row seats at the Darby and Joan club, this is big time.

But an investigation? Give over.

Really?

Because the snowflake society thought they was entitled to a ticket was they and they didn't get one?

Hasn't it always been the case ringing up for tickets? First come first served. It's not like it was front row seats at the Darby and Joan club, this is big time.

Fair enough I’m not going to stand in Heaton Park for £349 pound I’ll leave the ticket for you and the folk who can afford it :) I’ll do it for the advertised £149 pound.
If it was Co-op live for £349 with a platinum ticket and good view then I still couldn’t afford it, but it would be worth the cash for those that can.
“pair of chancers”

They all seem to be in an ego battle with each other
Childish and megalomaniacal I'd say
And mard arsed
Oh I simply must make £1m per show darling
Psychotic greed in the name of freedom

And don't forget they'll be making shitloads in merchandise

Fair enough I’m not going to stand in Heaton Park for £349 pound I’ll leave the ticket for you and the folk who can afford it :) I’ll do it for the advertised £149 pound.
If it was Co-op live for £349 with a platinum ticket and good view then I still couldn’t afford it, but it would be worth the cash for those that can.
“pair of chancers”
Well if your not that bothered why keep going on about it it’s getting boring now either pay up or shut up end off some people must have been happy to pay they sold out

Really?

It needs an investigation into why no one was told about the pricing until they got to the end of the queue. At that point you had to decide if queuing for 6 hours was worth it or not and were under pressure to make a decision on the cost. If I’d known from the outset I’d probably have not bothered full stop, as it was after 6 hours I didn’t want to have wasted my time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.