Odd eating habits

Hard to explain this but i will try...

If i have a meal, lets say ... chicken, mash, yorkshire pudding, roast potatos, veg..
Well.. I eat each thing seperately, then i will have chicken with mash then chicken with mash then chickien with yorkshire pudding etc... i basically try to get every combination possible, otherwise it feels like ive missed out on getting the best flavour...

Raw jelly, though I don't think eating that's strange, as its ace

Dry cream crackers

For beans on toast, I cut the toast into smallish squares (less than an inch) and dump the beans on top, then mix them up.

If there's mushrooms involved I always eat them first

Empty toasties, so get a Breville, make a cheese toastie, but without the cheese. It's essentially hot bread that's gone a bit crispy

citykev28 said:
Jesus, I could be here all night.

Beans can go on toast but never bread.

Ham sandwiches, ham & tomato sauce, ham & cheese, cheese, cheese & sauce all fine but never ham, cheese and sauce.

Beans and gravy on the same plate should be banned and if a place where you've bought a meal serves up beans and gravy, you should eat for free.

Pizzas should always involve pineapple and preferably with doner meat.

Chips are fine on a barmcake but should never be eaten with a muffin.

When eating a Sunday dinner, all the vegetables should be eaten first so you're left with the good stuff like the mash, roasters and meat.

I've never eaten black pudding. I intend to try it but it will have to be under the right circumstances like a stag party or a weekend away with the missus.

Beans should be placed near my chips, not all over the fuckers.

There's more but my tea's ready.

Im sorry to mention this mate but Potato is classed as a vegetable

I don't mix my food when eating at all.

First I would eat the salad, then all of the chips and then eat the burger.

For a roast I would eat the vedge, then beef, then Yorkshire and then end with the roasties.

For a full English I first eat the egg, then beans, then bacon then sausage.

and so on..

This drives my mates absolutely nuts.

Habit from School days.....First I eat everything that I like the least, Veg and potatoes ....always save the meat til the last

Goes back to the time when you couldn't leave the table until your plate was empty so I 'forced' myself to eat the horrible stuff first leaving the best til the end....

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
This really winds the wife up, I hate cheese but I love pizzas.

Are you 8? ;-)

My 8 year old doesn't like cheese or tomato but would happily live on pizza and garlic bread with cheese. Happy to cover things in ketchup, loves tomato and herb pasta bake, bolognaise and likes tomato soup too. Ask her if she wants garlic bread with tomato and she'll say no - but eats most of mine. But she insists she doesn't like cheese or tomato.

If I make myself my Friday night treat of steak, chips, onion rings and peas, I save the steak for last. If we have meatballs and pasta I save the meatballs till last and see how many I can get in my mouth at the same time. If I get a kebab I look at it for a few seconds then dive into it, making strange sounds as I devour it like an animal.

I'm also the biggest critic of my own creations and give myself a verbal thrashing if i've not cooked the meal to perfection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.