Odsonne Eduoard

Learn to read fella. I said Rodri and Fernandinho, didn't mention the others on that sentence.
Shaktar and Atletico aren't top clubs? CL all the time, league winners, cup winners? What do you qualify as a top team then?

He's not but ok. Thankfully Zinchenko has more technical ability in his little toe then him so Tierney will only ever step foot at the Etihad when hes playing for someone else.
Learn to read your own posts fella "rodri, fernandinho and so on" alludes to the others I mentioned. Also, I said I would give you atletico, but Donetsk? Celtic have won 9 leagues in a row, 4 trebles in a row so if you're saying thats a barometer of success with Donetsk then Celtic are in the same boat. Get real - CL cannon fodder every season.

You're clearly a WUM, good at it I'll grant you. Or you've never watched KT play if you think zinchenko is anywhere near him.

He's a bit of a sick-note though isn't he? - we already have one of those in that position. If he had a better fitness record then he would be ideal for us.
He's had a couple of injuries yeah - but 220 senior appearances, 20 caps and he's only 23 years old, that's pretty good tbf

No comparison imo, Tierney is an absolute rolls Royce, zinny "does a job" for a few months at a time - he does it well at time don't get me wrong but he's nowhere near Tierney's level and will invariably get replaced. If we'd bought KT, the LB slot would have been seen up for the next 7-10 years imo
Tierney can't nail down the starting left back spot at Arsenal over an out of position Cedric mate. Rolls Royce? He has one or two good moments going forward a game and if Arsenal are lucky he's quiet the rest of it, he can't defend.

Tierney can't nail down the starting left back spot at Arsenal over an out of position Cedric mate. Rolls Royce? He has one or two good moments going forward a game and if Arsenal are lucky he's quiet the rest of it, he can't defend.
LMAO! Can't nail down a starting spot? how come he's played every single match for them this season apart from EFL cup and 6 games in Jan/Feb when he was injured? He starts every game essentially, check that if you like. So that's point one which is untrue. Point two, he is an excellent defender which is why he plays not only as a left back but also as part of a 3 man centre back line. You mustn't watch much of him either pal.

LMAO! Can't nail down a starting spot? how come he's played every single match for them this season apart from EFL cup and 6 games in Jan/Feb when he was injured? He starts every game essentially, check that if you like. So that's point one which is untrue. Point two, he is an excellent defender which is why he plays not only as a left back but also as part of a 3 man centre back line. You mustn't watch much of him either pal.
Don't miss any arsenal games, missus is a gooner. He must have been sitting on the bench with an injury against Benfica.

Don't miss any arsenal games, missus is a gooner. He must have been sitting on the bench with an injury against Benfica.
I just told you he was injured in Jan/Feb. The benfica first leg was his first game back in the squad following that injury - he came off the bench and then played the full 90 on the second leg and both games against olympiacos... He's started 22 league games and missed 7 through injury, he started every league game he's fit. That's not my opinion, it's the facts of the season. Last season was exactly the same, started when he was fit but did miss about 4 months when he needed shoulder surgery.

As for Cedric - 9 appearances this season, 5 at left back when, you guessed it, KT was out in late Jan/Feb.

Whether you think he's good or not is your opinion, that's absolutely fine mate, but don't let on he's not first choice for arsenal cos the facts show that he is.

Going back to topic, Édouard is really really talented but the step is too far in one go. A Leicester, Everton, arsenal, west ham type move would benefit him and tell the tale as to whether he can make the step to the top.

Going back to topic, Édouard is really really talented but the step is too far in one go. A Leicester, Everton, arsenal, west ham type move would benefit him and tell the tale as to whether he can make the step to the top.
Is it a bigger step up than from the South American football Jesus was playing? Sometimes I think we should take a punt on some of these players but maybe squad limitations hold us back? I still struggle to see why our scouts though Mangala was a better bet than VVD. Was it just that VVD was playing in a "pub" league?

As I posted earlier I think he could come to us if we were not losing the best striker we have ever had meaning that he would be expected to hit the ground running rather than having time to adapt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.