Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

Lancet Fluke said:
benbeer said:
As i've already posted, we're paying £50 for loyalty points which won't mean a whole lot if a majority goes platinum.

Absolutely. More or less everyone will go for platinum so the points will make no difference as everyone will go up by the same amount. All that happens is the few people who don't do it are fucked.

of course they will - if only a very select few are invited onto 'superbia', then anyone who goes to away games and already has loads of points will have to go platinum, or face losing out to people who suddenly leapfrog them... therefore the points hierachy remains intact.

in my opinion, the bonus loyalty point offers from this season have cocked the whole system up cause we had such good cup runs. you still won't be able to get tickets for the big away games, so the question is, have you got an extra £50 to spare this year?

Seriously...are you suprised that the club will from now on try to milk as much as they can from the supporters?

The CL will mean that the clubs reputation will sky rocket and that means more supporters.

And with the FFP rules coming. They will have to increase the revenue. And this is just one of the ways to increase it.

mike o said:
Feels an awful lot like the club are taking advantage of the desperation of people to climb the loyalty points ladder.

Disgusting that someone may have spent years building up points and yet if they cant afford the extra money their loyalty and match day attendance will only be valued at half of the person next to them?!
It's piss poor.

I've seen us lift a cup at wembley now, I'm inclined to think fuck it you can stick your bought loyalty points up your arse, which in turn means I'll be less inclined to bother with the early cup games in future.

Re: Official

Halfpenny said:
NDJ said:
mcfcliam said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membership/Benefits/Cup-scheme

Let me double check here but does the £15 price cap mean that all games upto the QF's are only £15?
Even champions league ??
Since it doesn't exclude CL from the offer I'd say yes. If so it's a bloody good deal.

It does exclude Europe, it says "home domestic games up to quarter finals"

Domestic means only English cup games does it not?

mcfcliam said:
100 loyalty points for each cup scheme...Carling cup/FA Cup/Europe.

If I pay £360 for my season ticket, I get 100 loyalty points each and if I pay an extra £50 and go up to £410, I get 200 points per scheme.

This is crazy, this is not rewarding loyalty, it's rewarding bank accounts...a complete fucking farce.

I could gain 1080 loyalty points just for joining platinum and subscribing to these magazine/programme things.

Since when is loyalty subscribing to the monthly MCFC magazine?

GET TO FUCK.

Get a grip man, its you're choice and quite frankly, what the the hell do people want? We've just won a cup are likely to qualify for the group stages proper, of the back of the huge investment we have had. The gooners are seeing a minimum 6% increase on their tickets and they've won nothing this season and could end having to qualify for the CL! Loyalty? What about the season upon seasons that my dad an I travelled the length and breadth of the country years before the epl came to be? They are giving you the chance earn loyalty points in every avenue they can think off and personally I think it brings some clarity to this issue. This isn't an increase in the cost of going to city just a way of dealing with the demand for cl games, something new to all of us.

mcfcliam said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Looks like platinum for me, brilliant deal.

Brilliant deal albeit morally wrong.

£15 for cup games up until the QF's if you join the scheme, 600 loyalty points for joining the 3 schemes & 380 points for renewing.

980 loyalty points for £50 basically.
You don't get it do you!! What the platinum is basically is a form of blackmail. It's a very clever way of disguising the fact that my card has gone up by virtually £100. I'm on 6k points but if i decide to get the gold and somebody with 5k points gets the platinum then they will probably overhaul me in one season!! the whole thing fucking stinks but as per usual in this country we will take it lying down and then we will be moaning like fuck in a few years when we are surrounded by foreigners if we are lucky enough to be able to go, or more likely sat in a pub watching it on a foreign tv channel

seems people are whinging on here about "bought loyalty points" yet this shit has been going on for years, sure not on the same scale as from next season but I'm more than aware of people who have sought memberships with many loyalty points and paid quite a few quid for them.

People who stopped going to games for whatever circumstance who i'm aware of have been offered money in the past for their loyalty points.
These individuals then too kon their account with the club and changed the name.

Goater666 said:
Halfpenny said:
NDJ said:
mcfcliam said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membership/Benefits/Cup-scheme

Let me double check here but does the £15 price cap mean that all games upto the QF's are only £15?
Even champions league ??
Since it doesn't exclude CL from the offer I'd say yes. If so it's a bloody good deal.

They have just addedd "Domestic" in

Goater666 said:
Halfpenny said:
NDJ said:
Even champions league ??

they've updated this! - originally said 'home games' as was pasted in on another thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.