Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

I think alot are missing the point of the arguement against this system.

Personally I am not arsed about the ST increase, infact it is very fair. My current seat has gone up by £40, no big deal.

The problem I have is that I feel that the club are trying to strike fear into my thinking regards future cup finals, CL games and league away games. Basically uprade your standard ST (do you want to go large?) for a better chance of away tickets etc. That to me is wrong.

It is not fair that someone on 3000 points can probably catch up around 800 points per season for doing exactly the same games as someone on say 5000 points just because they have given the club the extra £50 to go large.

I am cutting my losses now as this will only get worse, football is expensive enough as it is without the club I love also offering me add ons that I don't want.

If you want to give more loyalty points then it should have been done on a consecutive away game or european away game scheme. Extra loyalty points given if you attend euro away games, or if you do 5 away games running an award of 100 extra loyalty points should have been awarded. Loyalty points should not be rewarded for those that want the shiny ST instead of the normal one.

MATCITY said:
there is a Q&A on twitter from 4pm today
About as useful as tits on a bull if we're honest ;o)

They need to clarify any questions properly, online, or in writing, many of those raised so far were obvious (ly not thought about).

RACHACE said:
The problem I have is that I feel that the club are trying to strike fear into my thinking regards future cup finals, CL games and league away games. Basically uprade your standard ST (do you want to go large?) for a better chance of away tickets etc. That to me is wrong.
Correct, but has it really come as such a shock ? I don't agree with it, but it was inevitible the day the club became ambitious.

Money will talk from now on, just like it does at the other top 6 clubs, that's life at the top.

cleavers said:
MATCITY said:
there is a Q&A on twitter from 4pm today
About as useful as tits on a bull if we're honest ;o)

They need to clarify any questions properly, online, or in writing, many of those raised so far were obvious (ly not thought about).

RACHACE said:
Correct, but has it really come as such a shock ? I don't agree with it, but it was inevitible the day the club became ambitious.

Money will talk from now on, just like it does at the other top 6 clubs, that's life at the top.

No not as a shock tbh but it still angers me.

I have made my decision and it will be to renew my ST gold and do the 3 cup schemes. Home games will now be my main focus and I will try to get tickets for the away games I want to attend.

I could if I want join in with it all, but my opinion is that within 3 seasons the majority of away games will go to ballot so it is pointless.

They have hidden the extra cost of your ST with a glossy platinum name and most are buying into it.

cleavers said:
mcfcliam said:
I don't have twitter.
Same here, and no interest in getting it, but I would like to know what is being asked/answered here, without signing up for something I don't want.

You can view it without an account.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mcfc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.twitter.com/mcfc</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.