Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

davefrombury said:
My season ticket has gone up 10% or 20% if I want to maintain the status quo on loyalty points. Makes a mockery of the announced (average) 6% rise !

No it doesn't. As you have typed, they have gone up an average of 6%. Some are more, sone are less. That's the thing about averages!

The Platinum membership isn't just double loyalty points. There's other stuff as well. Considering the benefits £50 isn't really that steep.

People are complaining about being priced out and the club pandering to the corporates - the dearest season ticket for City, a top four club and the FA Cup holders, is £685.

£685.

Then there's kids at £95 / £145 and adult season tickets at £260. And £15 cup tickets if you join the cup scheme.

Can't expect the club to please everyone but we're still very lucky.

This is going to put the cat amongst the pigeons!

I think the seasoncards this year are too cheap, between £260 - £685 average looking at approx £515. Look at other clubs such as Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Rags even Everton pay more.

This is strictly from an accountant POV or taking FFP into consideration, not a fans viewpoint.

mcfcliam said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Looks like platinum for me, brilliant deal.

Brilliant deal albeit morally wrong.

£15 for cup games up until the QF's if you join the scheme, 600 loyalty points for joining the 3 schemes & 380 points for renewing.

980 loyalty points for £50 basically.
When you put it like that, I'm sold ;)

davefrombury said:
My season ticket has gone up 10% or 20% if I want to maintain the status quo on loyalty points. Makes a mockery of the announced (average) 6% rise !

Indeed - a adult/child combo in the Family Stand on Platinum (basically to retain the same points for cup/away games etc) is now £600 so a (hidden) increase of 20%.

As i've already posted, we're paying £50 for loyalty points which won't mean a whole lot if a majority goes platinum. Unless you count the brilliant benefit of an 'online programme'. FFS.

An extra £50 to upgrade from Gold to Platinum - doesn't that equate to under one less beer per home league game?

Is that the sound of clippers on noses?

Halfpenny said:
mcfcliam said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Looks like platinum for me, brilliant deal.

Brilliant deal albeit morally wrong.

£15 for cup games up until the QF's if you join the scheme, 600 loyalty points for joining the 3 schemes & 380 points for renewing.

980 loyalty points for £50 basically.
When you put it like that, I'm sold ;)

And don't forget your 100 points for the program and magazine membership which looks like it is included in the price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.