Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

Freestyler said:
I can't complain £550 considering where the club is at now, with what we've achieved and the players were signing.

It was obvious prices would rise and increase, but i still think the above price is acceptable.
I don't disagree with this, it is still pretty reasonable if you are a seaso...err member. Its just a shame its dressed up otherwise, that's my main gripe with it, they could just have been honest, there was no need for the class system based on available cash v loyalty.

cleavers said:
Freestyler said:
I can't complain £550 considering where the club is at now, with what we've achieved and the players were signing.

there was no need for the class system based on available cash v loyalty.

i agree, but my post is based on the price in general, not the loyalty points that comes with it.

do i agree on the loyalty points given out with this new scheme? no i don't, personally i think it's wrong. buying points is not earning it.

Hey lads I'm going to be getting a Season ticket this year but I will be on my own, any other lone dogs fancy teaming up?

Muzza said:
Hey lads I'm going to be getting a Season ticket this year but I will be on my own, any other lone dogs fancy teaming up?

i sit on my own, alls good, you get to know the people you sit next too!

does anyone know if you can sign up to the cup schemes at a later date??

i'd rather know chumps league prices before i commit to buying tickets when it costs £30 to get to coms and back midweek!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
it just isn't, look at the bloody points.
Look at it in real terms. The maximum you could get last year was 190 and the maximum this year is 380. If most take platinum and you take gold you're going to be down on everyone else. It's a matter of fact.

I was going to give up my 4 seasoncards this year due to the number of games missed due to TV dicking around times and the 4 hours to get there not being pratical mid week with school/work etc, but think I'll just go for the gold value for 2 or 3 of them and just share the kids ability to go at wekends and gives me the flexibility to come up for chumps league games and let my brother use the spare. So for me its a decent result for me personally. I'll lose out on points but most aways go to all seasoncards anyway and my local away games aren't that popular.

Halfpenny said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
it just isn't, look at the bloody points.
Look at it in real terms. The maximum you could get last year was 190 and the maximum this year is 380. If most take platinum and you take gold you're going to be down on everyone else. It's a matter of fact.

Nail on head, this season if you had a season ticket you earned the maximum amount of points available. To replicate that next season you have to be a platinum member. It doesnt matter that platinum is double this seasons points they are both the highest card you can attain without invite.

those whinging about the platinum and paying the extra 50quid are in my eyes those that dont go to away games and think they are entitled to cup final tickets cause theyve had a season ticket for a few years.

half the season is played away from coms aswell dont they know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.